OK---So is it just the NL or what??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK---So is it just the NL or what??

An Astros team that can get a No-Hitter against them in a T-Ball game gets to go against arguably the best pitching staff in baseball. And the Dodgers get to hit against Villone who does exactily what he usually does....spots them 3 spot to open the game and tank his team early and now let the pitching take its natural course for the win with LA.....so I have it as a 5*.... lo and behold I look and see Houston with 10 runs on 10 hits after 5 innings.....geeezzzzzz I must not have a clue!!

White Sox game going according to Hoyle leading the Yanks 13 -2 in the bottom of the ninth so I guess a two out 12 rally is coming by the Bombers......sorrrryyyyy to all.....that NL game is embarrassssssssssing........Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

No big deal GoldVike, i know you will make them pay tomm. for this misfortune!

Comment

loaiza is something else this year. before i thought he was average hes one of the best

Comment

I've been changing up too much!

Here are ALL my ORIGINAL PLAYS at 3PM today: CURRENTLY these are 11-4 and waiting on the rest)....instead I went big on the plays I posted and added TEX and CLEVE and ATL (changed from these posts)....stupid...stupid...stupid on my part...sooooooo...will be down units for the night.....gotta go shoot my other foot off now so will be back later,,,,,

AMERICAN

BALT (PENDING)

TWINS (PENDING)
        O (PENDING)

SEATT (PENDING)

ROYALS (WINNER)
        O (WINNER)

CWS (WINNER)

JAYS (WINNER)
        0 (WINNER)

DET +1.5 (WINNER)

NATIONAL

FLOR (LOSS)

MONTREAL (WINNER)

BREWS (WINNER)
        O (LOSS)

METS (WINNER)
        O (WINNER)

DODG (LOSS)
        U (LOSS)

CUBS (WINNER)

SF (PENDING)

U (PENDING)

ARZ (PENDING)

O (PENDING)

I'll take a break and see if I can't get this right later!! sheeeshhh....Best of Luck to Everyone! TinVike:confused:
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

GoldV,

You'll bounce back strong tomorrow. I keep telling you guys the Astros are the most unpredictable team in MLB. I don't fuck with their games anymore!

John
          Good luck,
          John

Comment

G.V.

Its one of those things " buckeroo "

Your not alone if thats of any consequence !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:

p.s. now Im pissed , lets gettem .
            " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Working...
            X