Mlb 4/26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mlb 4/26

Well the bullpen blew it for the Reds last night. Can not say that I am surprised by Alber Pujoles delivering the big hit. Maybe the only way to play Braden Looper games is to bet on the under? Either way I am done with him for awhile and watch now that I am done he will start to be hittable.

Onto todays games...........

2 Units
    Indians - Byrd -135 I am a Paul Byrd fan. He is not dominant. He does nt have spectacular stuff. He just gets people out. Of course he has the occassional outing where he gets shelled, but more often than not he goes 6 or 7 and keeps his team in the game. That is what the Indians need tonight after last night's debacle. Tribe get it done today, ugly, but they get it done.

Yankees - Hughes -155 Hughes has waited awhile for this, being pushed back and pushed back. He should have been on the opening day roster instead of Igawa. I am still convinced that was only a PR move to show the world they would not sit quietly after losing on Matsuzaka. He proves tonight why he should be in that rotation as a permanent fixture.

1 Unit
    Pirates - Armas +115 I said I would bet against Wandy all year and I am not stopping now. Even after that looooong game last night, it has to feel good to be on the winning side rather than the losing.

Pirates(Armas) / Astros(Rodriguez) Over 9.5 Was going to change to the over yesterday on the Mets but stayed with the under at the last minute. Same type of game here today with two average at best starters going at it. Both catchers should get the day off but I dont think too many others will. Sloppy game today resulting in a lot of runs.

Royals - Grienke +145 Boof has a cool name, but thats about it. The Royals are pests who never seem to go away. They take two in a row today.

GL All!
    NFL System - Year 1
    Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
    Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
    Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
    Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
    Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
    Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
    Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

gl xstac

Comment

gl!
      Winna, Winna, Chicken Dinna!!!

Comment

Yankee game is scraped. Got that line real early before news of the pitching change. Burnett is now pitching and not Josh Towers. Good thing I played the must pitch on that one.
        NFL System - Year 1
        Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
        Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
        Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
        Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
        Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
        Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
        Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
        Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
        Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
        Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment