Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GS/Dallas 2nd Half

GS +5 1/2

Am I the only one who doesn't think Dallas is better than GS (if at all better)? Thoughts please.

I like the U/106

Comment

I wouldn't play it. The NBA just made the phone call and Dallas can't lose this game.

Comment

Starting to agree with you more and more. I don't get it...At home at home at home...they have been solid this year at home and on the road...Gl hope you hit it!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
          I wouldn't play it. The NBA just made the phone call and Dallas can't lose this game.

I had to man...hoping I jinx GS actually and Dallas pulls their head out...played it small

Comment

THEY HAVENT BEAT GOLDEN ST AND THOSE GUYS AND nellie HAVE KINDA GOT IN THERE HEADS.....Warriors LOOK LIKE THE HIGHER SEED HERE....DALLAS is tight cuase the warriors have an answer for everything they have tried ....they are shorter but clearly quicker to the ball

Comment

looks like the Jimmy jinx is in full effect

Comment

I tried to tell you, the call was placed at half. Little things, a charging call on Stephen Jackson that should've been an and 1, Dirk Notwitski goes over Al Harrington's back for a layup, it's like a well scripted drama. Baron getting tossed just makes the refs jobs a lot easier

Comment

Working...
                X