Wed Picks <<==>>5* Dog O Da Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wed Picks <<==>>5* Dog O Da Day

I REALLY like these plays although won't go completely nuts on the dogsox!

3*==>WHITE SOX +145

Loiza and plus money with the Sox fully rested and the Yanks just playing an exhausting 4 games with the O'S AND they do have a habit of dropping that first of a series.

5*==>DODGERS +116

Perez pitching stellar ball right now followed by that awesome pen and the Astros can't hit a lick lately...even against the woeful Red at home. Gotta go with LA here.

3*==>ATL -185

Worries me a little but man does this team score at home. Seo would need a super effort to win. Braves to pull away in this one.

2*==>FLOR -124

Giles and what offense they had is now gone. Their pen to put it politely....SUCKS! Redman has been as good as Willis this year. The Pirates pen to blow another good pitching performance!

TWO UNDERS AND BY GOD ONE IF NOT BOTH BETTER HIT OR I AM DONE WITH UNDERS FOR THE YEAR!!

2*==>ROCKS/SF (U)11
    2*==>DODG/ASTRO (U)8.5

Thats it and GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!
    GoldVike
    Last edited by GoldVike; 08-26-2003, 06:57 PM.
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

GoldVike, you don't like Schmidt tonight against Oliver at a pretty cheap price or Seattle at home to break their little losing streak? I'm just curious cause i expected you to be on them. Thanks Wayne

Comment

Pinella bothers me in that one

and Bonds being gone and Oliver pitches great at home means one and maybe both looked just a little too iffy.........SF BY FAR the better of the two picks as the Mariners have tanked and the Drays are playing OVER .500 ball since the break and that kid going tonight can pitch lights out at times. The old man going for seattle may be wearing down as well......Just too many ifs for me tonight.....GOOD LUCK WAYNE!! Gv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Gold V

these are tomorrows plays?
        I may be mistaken, but today is Tuesday

Comment

THANKS WIZ---I GOTTA HIT THE ROAD

TOMORROW late for awhile so my mind is on that.....TUESDAYS PICKS THESE ARE IN FACT!!! THANKS AGAIN AND SORRY FOR THE OOPS....GV

Comment

I'm on the 5*

best of luck Gold V
            Lets kick some ass here

Comment

Working...
            X