Total in Cubs game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total in Cubs game?

I see this total listed as 6.5 on certain sites...that is the lowest total I have ever seen....have any of you older and wiser members seen one lower?

BTW I see the wind is blowing in 20 mph from center but does that stop you from hitting line drives? Seems like they think the only way to score at Wrigley is to hit homeruns???

Unless the weather changes, game won't get played. Crappy here today, but 6.5 is the lowest I've ever seen.....even in Pedro's prime.

Comment

I thought I was seeing things. Some more weather info...most likely no Pirate game tonight...it is raining like a mutha here and no signs of it letting up until Friday

Comment

Good Luck I'ii Take The Under, Thats Low And Someone Knows Something?????!!!!!
        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

It was just 7 yesterday, and yes, I've seen some 6's in my time.............When Randy Johnson was in his Prime, and he faced an opposing GOOD Pitcher, the lines were 6-6 1/2.......

examples----when Johnson would face Smoltz, when both were hot.........Glavine, Pedro, Rocket, are a few of the ones that I remember being that low....kapt

Mets w/

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Well, I'm on the over 6.5, just get me to 3-3, and the rest is gravy.

Let's go runs

Comment

as of 1:00pm (CST) they are saying that they plan on starting on time, but also plan on having delays during the game.

Comment

First pitch now scheduled for 2:30 central time.
                Winna, Winna, Chicken Dinna!!!

Comment

Now 5-1 in the top of the 5th. Sheets left the game with strained groin and the Cubs scored 5 runs although 4 were unearned. I don't think I have ever strained a groin in my life!
                  You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Pj

Originally posted by PhilJr
                    Now 5-1 in the top of the 5th. Sheets left the game with strained groin and the Cubs scored 5 runs although 4 were unearned. I don't think I have ever strained a groin in my life!
                    That's cause you never had far to reach for a beer, and they're not very heavy

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                      That's cause you never had far to reach for a beer, and they're not very heavy
                      My daughter actually goes to get them for me, now if I can teach her how to make my mixed drinks... I also have a remote controlled boat for my pond. I tell my wife that if it comes to shore empty, re-phil it with that OML
                      You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr
                        My daughter actually goes to get them for me, now if I can teach her how to make my mixed drinks... I also have a remote controlled boat for my pond. I tell my wife that if it comes to shore empty, re-phil it with that OML

Comment

my guy didnt put the total out here...but i did hit em on the under last night.....today cubs got a break when Sheets left and than flood gates opened to the over.....i dont like a total of 6- ......its like a jinx and i mglad i didnt have one too bet

Comment

Working...
                          X