Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday's MLB Plays

YTD: 44-33 +15.33 units Parlays 0-3 -2.00 units

Nice doggy evening, hitting Milw, SD, and SF all +130 or better, for a nice 4+ unit day!! Brewers are hot!!!

Leaning toward Pittsburgh (Duke) and LAD (Wolf), but not sure yet. Also, would like to play Ariz and Webb against SD and Peavy, but the D'backs are cold right now. May play the Brewers again with Sheets going this afternoon. I may just ride them out till they lose, hopefully sometime in mid-May or early June!

Later...

Here are my plays for today. I did not take the Dodgers, simply because the Giants have won 6 in a row and I don't bet against winning (or losing) streaks unless something really makes me do it, and there is nothing special that makes me think the Giants' streak will stop here. On the other hand, I am going to take the Brewers against the Cubs again. Sheets needs to be the ace of the Brewers' staff if they are going to make the post-season this year. He has been healthy and his last outing was decent, so we'll ride the Brewers' win streak and the Cubs losing streak.

Milwaukee +116 Sheets v Lilly
    Pittsburgh -118 Duke v Albers. Duke is due for a good outing. Got drilled his last time out and is too good a pitcher for that to continue.
    Boston -122 Schilling v Cabrera. Baltimore just got swept at home by Oakland, which shows their true colors after a nice mini run. Boston lost a couple to Toronto and is looking to stop the letdown after the sweep of the Yankees. Bosox are patient hitters, so if Cabrera has control problems, as he tends to do sometimes, it will be a long night.
    Atlanta -152 Hudson v Olsen. I generally make it a policy not to give this much vig, but I just can't pass up Hudson at this price. He has been really pitching well and the Braves bats have been hot. Look for another Hudson gem.

Good luck to all.

Mike

Comment

Cubs aren't scoring any runs for Lilly

gl heleanth

Comment

gl to ya today----thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good Luck Big " H "
          jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home