mlb 4/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mlb 4/24

you go on streaks when you gamble, had 3 great days in a row, sunday killed me, and monday proved to suck my ass as well, going to try to do it today, lets make tuesday the day

The dude pitching for Oakland is being called up from Triple A. I hear that he has some great stuff through the grapevine, and Guthrie isnt exactly a quality starter for the Orioles. He has only pitched tops 2 1/3 innings all season and now he gets into a starting roll, i've done it, its tough to come from the bullpen and only throw 2-3 innings, and expect now to go 5 or 6. Oakland looks like a solid play this afternoon. Oakland +100

Vincente Padilla scares me whenever I have bet for him, he's either on or off and in his career against Seattle he has been off. 1-4 career with a 5.79 ERA. Jarrod Washburn has been a little better in his career against Texas going 7-7, 4.13 ERA. Seattle +120

Detroit is starting to heat up. They have some great hitters on their club and should look to beat up on Kelvim Escobar. Although, don't forget, Escobar is 8-0 in his career against Detroit. They've never beaten him. Jeremey Bonderman is 2-2 vs LAA. Detroits lineup is leathal, im going with DET. Detroit Tigers -110

Love the Astros here, Woody Williams needs to pick up his first win of the season and you can get it tonight against the slumping Pittsburgh PIrates. I am not impressed with Pat Maholm thusfar this season. Houston +105

Love Philly today, their bats are starting to come alive. Moyer through 8 solid innings last time out against the same team. Philidelphia Phillies -200

Chi White Sox look like a good pick for today as well, Vazquez has owned Kansas City in the past, 4-1 lifetime. Chicago White Sox -150

Derek Lowe gets the nod for the Dodgers, like him up against Matt Morris, LAD -150

good luck everyone, havent updated my overall record yet but yesterday went 2-2 in baseball picks, -1.2 units.
    Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
    1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

good luck

Comment

Good Luck CML
      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Good Luck CML, on a few of those.
        2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

GL today Luck

-THE ASS
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

well of course no play now on the seattle game at +120. the game has been rained out and tornados actually are on watch through the day. crazy wx in texas.
            Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
            1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Comment

gl to ya today

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

good luck 13
                jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Best of luck CML!

Comment

good luck
                    THINK BLUE

Comment

Gl Cml
                      MLB 2007 140-108
                      Kruise Rec 31-14
                      Combined 171-122
                      NBA Playoffs:47-30

My luck is so bad, it could be raining pussy outside and I could walk out and get hit with a dick!

Comment

Working...
                      X