Why Dallas Will Not Cover Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Dallas Will Not Cover Tonight

The past three seasons, Golden State has played 5 games at Dallas and won 4 of those games Straight Up and covered all 5 games.

Golden State never had all their starters healthy until the last 21 games of the season and they went 16-5 in those games. In addition, Golden State stole Harrington and Steven Jackson from Indiana and were a much better team after the trade than before..

Don Nelson was Avery Johnsons mentor and Dallas' coach, so he knows what to expect from them and how to adjust.

History says Golden State can win SU tonight and yet, they are getting 10 points.

I played Golden State +10 and a smaller play on the Money Line at +500.

CASE CLOSED.
    Last edited by thesandman; 04-22-2007, 08:57 PM.

good luck Sandman. I disasgree with you here. Think the playoffs are a whole different ball game.
    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

I think G ST might cover...but i favor the UNDER...as DALLAS woulld be wise to go half court and set up there defenses...the size works better in that syle...G ST wants to run with that small line up...DALLAS is clearly the better half court team and will control boards that way,Dallas was alot more defensive minded late in the year and i think that is the style they will use in the play offs. G ST could win if this game is an OVER ...thats why it goes under

Comment

Loved UNDER & GS...

As game unfolds I'm hoping to NAIL a 2nd H like the PHX 2nd H...I hope GS is up big at Half...

GL SANDY
        FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Nice start. No reason they can't do what Denver just did. I really think Nelson knows how to play Dallas better than anyone and that is why the Warriors were the only team to sweep Dallas this year.

Comment

Looking good so far! GL Sandy
            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Looks like a solid pick Sandman...I think the Warriors have a legit chance to win the series..

Comment

nice call no matter what happens here Sandy. I was very wrong on this one.
                MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Golden State 7 wins Dallas 1 win against each other

weazel. I wasen't going to say anything but the Warriors have now beaten Dallas Straight Up SEVEN OF THE LAST EIGHT TIMES THEY PLAYED EACH OTHER. Not just ATS, but actually WON THE GAME I don't think everyone knew this, which is why I tried to get people on Golden State.

Comment

Warrior! Hottest Team In The L
                    Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Nice...glad I played nothing on 2nd H...tempted but got caught up and didn't even see what line was.

Great call Sandy!!!

Spurs & Mavs go down...did you noticed all games today UNDERS...wondering if all DOGS covered...have to look.

Keep them coming!!!
                      FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Five Dogs Barked

Looks like five dogs covered, two favs (Houston and Cleveland) covered and Chicago/Miami was a push.

Comment

Nice call Sandy

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                          X