No announcement yet.

5 STAR "DOG" for Tuesday Baseball......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 STAR "DOG" for Tuesday Baseball......

Lets try to keep it rolling, on a 15-2 run in baseball and going for a tenth straight win today with a big road dog!!! Today's play is....

5 STAR: Baltimore (+$150) OVER OAKLAND
    (Jason Johnson vs. Rich Harden)

I have to fade Harden in this spot. The rookie has really struggled recently, going 0-3 in his past three starts and posting an ERA of 12.34 in that span. Johnson has been solid all season for the Orioles and he is 7-3 versus teams outscoring their opponents by 0.5 or more runs per game this season. The Orioles are also 18-7 against the AL West this season. Look for the O's to rough up Harden again tonight.

2003 MLB RECORD

5 STAR RECORD 75-39 (+94.13 UNITS)
    3 STAR RECORD 116-99 (+77.20 UNITS)
    2 STAR RECORD 54-72 (-36.52 UNITS)
    1 STAR RECORD 34-33 (+1.15 UNITS)

OVERALL RECORD 280-243 (+138.96 UNITS)
    A $100 player would be up $13,896.00

Good luck,
    John
    EZWINNERS.com
    Good luck,
    John

Good luck EZ. Keep it rolling!!

Comment

Good luck,
      John

Comment

If it means anything JOHN

I had them on my list of plays as well but not a high pick......You are dead on with the kid...he went 3-0 and since went 0-3 with an era of around 12!! Typical for bringing up a young arm...the vets just need to see him once or twice and thennnnnn.....

BNUT HAS A FIVE STAR ON TEXAS.....FWIW....I read today where Anderson was NOT THRILLED about the trade as he loved playing AT HOME!! He went on to say he will try and get used to the change in time.......THIS IS NOT a ringing endorsement for a starter on a new team pitching vs a hot hitting team!!

AS MEMPHIS MIGHT SAY...."WE MAY HAVE A WHOLE KENNEL full of winners here)!!!:D :D

GOOD LUCK ON THE O's as I played them hard (after you put it out) as well on your 5*.

GOLDV
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Recap.....

The streak comes to an end at nine straight winners as the Orioles could not get it done tonight. Jason Johnson pitched a hell of a game, only allowing the solo homer. Harden pitched a little better than I expected, but the O's still had their chances, but could not take advantage. I'll look to get another run started tomorrow.

John
          Good luck,
          John

Comment

EZ

It was a good call , and a hell-of-a-game .

Better luck next time [ like you need it ? ]

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
            " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

hell of a run!!
              rock n roll

Comment

Working...
              X