There haven't seen many flames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There haven't seen many flames

thrown of late, seems to me the last two times have been our great moderator Wayne? I was the last he lashed out at, now, it's ACTION, What's up with that?
    I personaly don't see where this guy has attacked anyone. He just posts his plays, or someone elses, the guy has been winning, isn't that what it's all about? All this shit about getting PM's? who cares? most of the people bitching are people that have NOTHING to contribute to this form anyway. I was the one accused of attacking the people that win??????? I really don't see what ACTION has done wrong? I was told if you don't like a persons thread, don't read them. I'm sure I will be castrated for this post, maybe even booted from this site, but if I get booted, I guess I wasn't welcome in the USSR. If you follow this guys plays fine, if not? that's fine also. I just don't see where he has offended anyone. He has told everyone from the start where his plays were coming from.

P.S. If I get the BOOT, have fun you'all
    Last edited by BettorsChat; 08-25-2003, 07:07 PM.

MAKE THAT ANOTHER VOTE!!

You have always brought high quality information to add to the board with MANY of your picks....and a little fire too....hey nothing wrong with that at all!! Keeps everything livened up a little!!:D

Keep all the GOOD STUFF coming WiZ!
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Wizz, i really don't know what to say. I've posted positive things on your thread and not tried to cause conflicts here. When BC moderates a thread or closes it you say nothing but when i do it all hell breaks loose. The fact is i didn't come here as a Moderator so i guess it will forever be held against me by you.

Good Luck with your plays.

Comment

I FOR ONE

AM NOT IN FAVOR OF YOU GETTING THE BOOT. YOU HAVE A TON TO OFFER THIS BOARD

Comment

Action is posting in the service section so I don't see a problem.

Comment

BC

It is the way it was done. You know you have my respect, you have earned it. Not many on this board know what you have done for me, I don't want to get into a pissing match with you or Wayne. I just see what happen as unjust. ACTION did NOTHING to no one. I'm going to leave this alone, I don't want to be labeled trouble maker.(like I'm already not) I just had to speak my piece

Comment

he solicited for money through lies and deceit. He came to the board with a ridiculous 25-55 fade record and has done nothing but go .500 since.

he then called a BC member a liar for posting one of the UNIONMANS picks on the board saying the individual was trying to mislead the board.

I personally received an EMAIL from the UNIONMAN quite some time ago and then seen the same EMAIL copied in one of ACTIONS thread.

I personally believe they are the same guy and if not then ACTION GETS A direct cut from the guys sales. I was upset at the shitty attempt to mislead members on this board with a bunch of BULLSHIT.

If a service is a very good one people will find out on their own. TIPSTER & BUZZ dont run around tooting their own horns or even worse lying.

peace

Comment

city, i've moved the threads to the service section, why you still crying??? give it up already. I don't get a cut, i get free plays in exchange for the posts. if you don't care, then drop it.
                NEVER SAY NEVER!!!

Comment

Working...
                X