*10 unit play tonight's football*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *10 unit play tonight's football*

I haven't really posted any big plays for pre-season but I came up with what I think is a good situation for tonight's game. I know that both teams haven't really put up big scores over their last 2 games but if you look into the boxscore, both teams have amassed a lot of total yards. Denver has averaged about 349.5 yards per game and Indy has averaged about 280 yards per game too. Being that the starters will play even more in this game, I expect the numbers to be the same or bettor. I know that Indy has a lot of people out in their line-up but I really feel that it won't matter that much in this game with the total being 39.5 as I'm writing this. Also, I researched the last 7 years of preseason games among both teams and came up with this. Denver at home is averaging about 47.0 pts per game while Indianapolis is averaging about 44.0 pts per game away. Plus, the last 3 meetings among them they have averaged 43.3 pts per game. Also, checked the weather and it shouldn't be a factor for tonight. In conclusion...........I know nothing is guaranteed even though it looks good on paper but I can't ignore these facts........so my play tonight is...................

10 units Indianapolis / Denver / over 39.5

ytd record:
    10 units=6-3
    5 units=12-8
    4 units=2-1
    3 units=5-4
    2 units=5-7
    1 units=0-2
    total=30-25

wins in units=162.1
    losses in units=114.9
    total=up 47.2 units*

good luck folks and remember this is not a lock so use your judgement on how you play it ok?

gex511

hey GEX

CONGRATULATIONS ON YESTERDAYS AND GOOD LUCK ON TONIGHTS 10 UNIT

Comment

thanks poboy...................hope to cash it in!!!!!!!

gex511

Comment

Great Call Tonight

Gex, Great call on the over tonight!! I did more research after reading your post and went with you. Not as Much though...LOL Good Luck with this years season and lets kill the bookies.
        Thanks Buddy!
        Every Man Dies, But not every Man Lives!!!

Comment

hey GEX

CONGRATULATIONS

Comment

thanks everybody who followed.................wasn't easy till the end but what counts is that it was a winner!!!!!

gex511

Comment

Working...
            X