Monday Pre-Season NFL...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Pre-Season NFL...........

I don't like anything on the short baseball card today, so only taking the Monday Night Football game for a small wager. This willl be my last selection of the pre-season, as I never play any pre-season games in the final week. I'm looking foward to a very strong weekend in college football! On to tonight's play.....

1 STAR: Indianapolis (+4) OVER DENVER

In a battle of two teams that are both 2-0 against the spread, I will take the points. The Broncos are 1-5 against the spread when playing in Monday night pre-season games since 1993 and the Broncos are 1-8 against the spread when playing with 8 or more days rest in the pre-season since 1993. Take the points in this one!

2003 NFL PRE-SEASON RECORD

5 STAR RECORD 4-2 (+5.0 UNITS)
    3 STAR RECORD 0-2 (-6.6 UNITS)
    2 STAR RECORD 3-3 (-0.6 UNITS)
    1 STAR RECORD 1-0 (+1.0 UNITS)

OVERALL RECORD 8-7 (+2.8 UNITS)
    A $100 player would be up $280.00

Good luck,
    John
    EZWINNERS.com
    Good luck,
    John

ReCap.........

The Colts got the job done to end the pre-season on a good note!! I'll have a big 5 STAR dog in MLB for tomorrow!

John
    Good luck,
    John

Comment

5 star

What do you think of the seattle/tb match-up tomorrow?

Comment

Congrats John!!

SHOULD BE A FUN SEASON.....NICE HIT!! Gotta love those points!!

As dogs go tomorrow I really have to take a hard look at these three... Dodgers with Perez at struggling Houston and Villone. and the Mets vs Reynolds (a stretch perhaps) who does not do well at home and a rested CWS team vs Clemens and the Yanks coming off a long 4 game series. They may or may not have the "right stat stuffers" but they are looking inviting on an early peek. BEST OF LUCK JOHN...AND..

Look forward to your play tomorrow!! Goldv
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

GoldV,

Those are all favorable matchups, some good spots for those teams.

Hazsupport,

I think Tampa Bay is worth a small play in this spot, espically at that price.

John
          Good luck,
          John

Comment

Thanks for the play John, look forward to your College plays!!!
            Scooner!

Comment

thanks John

Comment

Working...
              X