X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baaaaarry!!!!!

2 HR's tonight. Damn ........

Yep.....two no doubters.

Half the fans were cheering, half were booing.

Comment

No real fan should be cheering. I keep hoping the Fed's will indite him soon so baseball would have a good reason to suspend him before he can break the record.

Comment

Best baseball player of all-time. Get a clue sandman

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
          No real fan should be cheering. I keep hoping the Fed's will indite him soon so baseball would have a good reason to suspend him before he can break the record.
          no offense dude, but you're a moron...sorry to be so blunt with you...Barry has never tested positive for steroids or any other substance banned by MLB. Until he does give him the credit he deserves because he is the best baseball player that most of us on this site have ever seen and one can make a very strong argument that he is the BEST EVER!!! He hits pitches out of the stadium that GREAT hitters would be likely to roll to an infielder. Tune in to SportsCenter tonight to see where the pitch was that he hit out for his 1st HR tonight. Go Barry, Go and I can't wait to see him hit 756. BTW, I'm from Pittsburgh and don't hate Barry like close-minded Pirate fans who think he wronged the Pirates by leaving for SF. If you were offered more money to go work for a better company you would be a fool not too. And since money isn't everything, he also wanted to go play where his godfather and father played the majority of their careers. Bonds already said that Aaron's record doesn't mean as much to him as it did to break Willie May's mark of 660. I don't care if Selig is there when Barry breaks Aaron's record and honestly hope that he retires the day after he does it.

Comment

Originally posted by Duke Says
            Best baseball player of all-time. Get a clue sandman

Not even close....not even in the same vacinity of close.

Every single record he'll own will be as tainted as his urine sample.

He's a disgrace

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
              Not even close....not even in the same vacinity of close.

Every single record he'll own will be as tainted as his urine sample.

He's a disgrace
              guilty until proven innocent, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by RDOG55
                no offense dude, but you're a moron...sorry to be so blunt with you...Barry has never tested positive for steroids or any other substance banned by MLB. Until he does give him the credit he deserves because he is the best baseball player that most of us on this site have ever seen and one can make a very strong argument that he is the BEST EVER!!! He hits pitches out of the stadium that GREAT hitters would be likely to roll to an infielder. Tune in to SportsCenter tonight to see where the pitch was that he hit out for his 1st HR tonight. Go Barry, Go and I can't wait to see him hit 756. BTW, I'm from Pittsburgh and don't hate Barry like close-minded Pirate fans who think he wronged the Pirates by leaving for SF. If you were offered more money to go work for a better company you would be a fool not too. And since money isn't everything, he also wanted to go play where his godfather and father played the majority of their careers. Bonds already said that Aaron's record doesn't mean as much to him as it did to break Willie May's mark of 660. I don't care if Selig is there when Barry breaks Aaron's record and honestly hope that he retires the day after he does it.

How in the WORLD can you say that with everything going on in the federal courts??

If you REALLY think that he isn't guilty of doping, then I'm sure you believe there is an Easter Bunny and the tooth fairy.

Comment

guilty until proven innocent, huh?

Tell that to the reporters in jail for not naming they're sources.

Lives are being ruined by his lies and deceit.

Comment

How in the WORLD can you say that with everything going on in the federal courts??

If you REALLY think that he isn't guilty of doping, then I'm sure you believe there is an Easter Bunny and the tooth fairy.
                    I live in reality, not fantasy...I don't believe things without proof...

Comment

Tell that to the reporters in jail for not naming they're sources.

Lives are being ruined by his lies and deceit.
                      If you had sources, why wouldn't you name them? the media hates Barry, why wouldn't they want to get him indicted?

Comment

If you had sources, why wouldn't you name them? the media hates Barry, why wouldn't they want to get him indicted?

It's called having integrity for their job.....something barry bonds hasn't had in many many years.

You keep living in your reality and thinking Bonds isn't guilty as sin just because the truth hasn't been released YET.

There are many many more people living in "fantasy land" that are comfortable with how we feel for Bonds and his cheating.

Comment

It's called having integrity for their job.....something barry bonds hasn't had in many many years.

You keep living in your reality and thinking Bonds isn't guilty as sin just because the truth hasn't been released YET.

There are many many more people living in "fantasy land" that are comfortable with how we feel for Bonds and his cheating.
                          reporters and integrity??? do you own oceanfront property in the glades?

Comment

reporters and integrity??? do you own oceanfront property in the glades?

Good segway

Don't blame you

Comment

I do have to say that i find it interesting that the 2 guys defending Barry are both from Pittsburgh.

If/When Barry breaks the record ...

His fan will rejoice

and his haters will become HUGE A-Rod fans!

Comment

Working...
                              X