Fridays Pizza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Three Jack
    Chuck, listen man, I don't want to stir shit but I need to vent for a second. How can you come on here today and say that you split out yesterday, and lost a little juice when your write up yesterday said you were 'pounding' the Nets and playing it 'as if it were a GOY'? How does that math work?

It bothers me because I followed your plays yesterday especially since you touted one as a GOY...I got my ass handed to me. Now, I am not blaming you- I am a grown man and I decided to tail you last night. But don't rub salt in my wounds by telling me you split out and lost 'a little juice'.

You would have only lost a little juice if you played everything equally...your write up does not to indicate that...you either lied yesterday and didn't pund the Nets or lied today and didn't lose a little juice.

Either way, why is it always you that this shit happens with?

Why you ask? Beauase Crybabies like yourself, come into a thread and follow and never read the Fine print
    (signature)

Can you explain to me what my signature says? I don't need to because anybody with half a brain can understand it. Here's a post that I put out before the beginning of MLB season.

http://bettorschat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121533

If you missed it than I guess that's your problem.

It looks to me that I went 2-3 on MLB posted plays and 3-3 if you add Clev. 1-0 with a 5 unit NHL winner and 0-1 with a 5 unit NBA loser.
    So either way you look at it, I went 3-4 or 4-4 and lost juice.

Why don't you go into GG thread and bitch to him that he hasn't changed his GOY and GOM records in his signature.
    He has one nearly every day and lost over half of his 6* plays which are equal to GOY and GOM, if you read his signature.
    It doesn't matter because he's now the one getting tracked at all his other sites. Why do you think he stays and hides here?

Here's a Spread Sheet that I get everyday from a friend who lives in Pgh and is a retired computer programmer, but not a service.

Check out the Explanation tab - some changes of note especially ML plays - doing extremely well on those

http://download.yousendit.com/63C978813DF8CBCC
    I only posted todays because he posted it for some friends at another site. I also pass it along everyday, to some old friends
    who don't or haven't cared to post here in a while. He also hosts websites for people with small businesses. Here's a website he uses for most of his imformation.
    http://www.winningtotals.com/

I'm not posting this because I want someone to pay, I only did it to show where I get valuable information to succeed in gambling.

Jack to be clearly honest with you and every else that reads this, I put $200 to $500 on his highlighted plays and $20 or $50 on my plays. I could care less what anyone here bets or even plays.

I'll be on my merry way now, and you don't have to apologize to me because
    I just continue to lurk from time to time and put my 2 cents in when I can help out.

Comment

Gl Today Chuck
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

You are a fraud and will always be...I am more pissed at myself for following you for one day than anything else. I could care less about the loss...just don't feed me BS that you broke out...here was your post, in case you forgot:

Easy Monster NBA Winner

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't bet much NBA this year except 2nd half plays. But I see
        tonights game being no different as the other 2 that they played against each other. NJ won by 2 and Clev won by 4 in their 2 earlier match-ups. Lebron has been struggling lately and Carter excels against this team.
        I'm pounding this game as it were a GOY for me, so play it or fade it, if you want to.
        NJ Nets +6.5....-110

MLB
        yesterday 3-7 after going 7-3 the day before. This trend is looking exactly like last year's first few weeks. With that being said today will be a bounce back day in MLB. I won the early game with the Indians.
        5 units for allTigers+116
        KC+109
        At-1.5...-155
        Mets-147
        At-Bos-Minny +260

NHL
        My Pens lost yesterday as the Refs called a lot of Close penaltys which made the difference in the outcome.

5 unit parlay
        Redwings-Sabres....+102

So, you say in your reply to me that you had 5 units on the NBA game and 1 on the MLB games...but your post says you played 5 units on all MLB games. So did you play YOUR MONSTER NBA game for the same amount as your MLB games? And I did read your signature...so why would you say in your post that you are slamming it like a GOY? If that were the case, and you did play it for 5 units, would all of your MLB games be GOY's too? Charles, you are the King of Contradictory! I would never say a word if you didn't come out with a BS line that you broke even. I could care less about posted records and your infatuation with GG. He doesn't update his record daily and neither does Wayne or Kaptain, the two most respected, in my mind, on this site...but they don't post the following day after 'slamming a game like a GOY' and make stupid, contradictory statements.

And you ask me if I read a post from prior to the baseball season...waht the hell does that have anything to do with your NBA play?

You have made the threat to lurk more than once...I am sure most here would like that. Wayne is right, Cal Chuck and Pbgh Chuck are not one in the same. And as for apologizing to you...BWAHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

You are a fraud and will always be...I am more pissed at myself for following you for one day than anything else. I could care less about the loss...just don't feed me BS that you broke out...here was your post, in case you forgot:

Easy Monster NBA Winner

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tonights game being no different as the other 2 that they played against each other. NJ won by 2 and Clev won by 4 in their 2 earlier match-ups. Lebron has been struggling lately and Carter excels against this team.
          I'm pounding this game as it were a GOY for me, so play it or fade it, if you want to.
          NJ Nets +6.5....-110

MLB
          yesterday 3-7 after going 7-3 the day before. This trend is looking exactly like last year's first few weeks. With that being said today will be a bounce back day in MLB. I won the early game with the Indians.
          KC+109
          At-1.5...-155
          Mets-147
          At-Bos-Minny +260

NHL
          My Pens lost yesterday as the Refs called a lot of Close penaltys which made the difference in the outcome.

5 unit parlay
          Redwings-Sabres....+102

So, you say in your reply to me that you had 5 units on the NBA game and 1 on the MLB games...but your post says you played 5 units on all MLB games. So did you play YOUR MONSTER NBA game for the same amount as your MLB games? And I did read your signature...so why would you say in your post that you are slamming it like a GOY? If that were the case, and you did play it for 5 units, would all of your MLB games be GOY's too? Charles, you are the King of Contradictory! I would never say a word if you didn't come out with a BS line that you broke even. I could care less about posted records and your infatuation with GG. He doesn't update his record daily and neither does Wayne or Kaptain, the two most respected, in my mind, on this site...but they don't post the following day after 'slamming a game like a GOY' and make stupid, contradictory statements.

And you ask me if I read a post from prior to the baseball season...waht the hell does that have anything to do with your NBA play?

You have made the threat to lurk more than once...I am sure most here would like that. Wayne is right, Cal Chuck and Pbgh Chuck are not one in the same. And as for apologizing to you...BWAHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Im glad there is someone that can see thru his b.s. This guy is sick. He cant make rely or a thread without mentioning me. This is the biggest liar i have encountered in my life. His new nickname should be Fletch

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
            Im glad there is someone that can see thru his b.s. This guy is sick. He cant make rely or a thread without mentioning me. This is the biggest liar i have encountered in my life. His new nickname should be Fletch
            CERTAIN 6 UNIT PLAYS ARE EQUIVQLENT TO A GAME OF THE WEEK, GAME OF THE MONTH, ETC.

****BASKETBALL PLAYS BASED ON 1-5 UNITS

NBA : 230-198-6...... = + 133 UNITS

NBA GOY: 0-1

NBA GAME OF THE MONTH: 5-4

NBA GOW: 3-0

MLB (AT $100 PER UNIT)
            13-23 ( -1137)

**COLLEGE BB O6'-07'
            = 297 -247-9.. = + 167 UNITS
            GOW,GOM,GOY = 7-3

**NFL 06'-07' = 90-75-1

GOY 'S : 3-0

PARLAY OF THE YEAR 1-1
            Here's your real record and J at CM has also tracked you since you started arguing and yelling with everyone there. When you post at 100 different sites as you do and swear at people like you do, you know your going to be under a microscope.

Your real record since 3/30 2007
            -8.8u thur & fri / -19.5u total for basketball
            -22.17 units ytd for baseball

http://forum.*****.com/showthread.php?t=472845

Comment

Easy Monster NBA Winner

NJ Nets +6.5....-110

MLB
              KC+109
              At-1.5...-155
              Mets-147
              At-Bos-Minny +260

NHL

5 unit parlay
              Redwings-Sabres....+102

Sorry for your lose!

Comment

Working...
              X