Poll Question #3 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll Question #3 ?

Final Poll Question here and i will leave them up for a week or two just to get a feel for what people think and who knows i might throw a prop wager on one of these results if it looks interesting. Oh ya and my vote is in with Oklahoma and that Defense with a sleeper pick on Michigan.

If you don't agree with any of the choices then you have the option of a write in vote.
    Oklahoma
    30.23%
    Ohio St
    2.33%
    Miami
    11.63%
    Texas
    6.98%
    Kansas St
    16.28%
    Auburn
    4.65%
    Michigan
    20.93%
    U.S.C.
    4.65%
    Virginia Tech
    2.33%
    Pittsburgh
    0.00%
    Last edited by wayne1218; 08-24-2003, 10:10 PM.

My favorite team is Michigan and they are getting some love!

After seeing Kansas St the other night they are not going to win it with that defense that should have been MUCH tougher on a poor Cal offense then they were..... i don't care if the game counts or not i still thought it was a poor performance by them.

Comment

my favorite team is Kansas St and i agree with what you wrote

but that was their first game and hopefully they can turn it up a notch

:D

Comment

O.U HAS Q.B ISSUES, TEXAS HAS A HORRIBLE COACH, MICHIGAN HAS A POOR Q.B. THE OTHERS HAVE TOO MANY OTHER ISSUES. I'M GOING WITH THE TALENT HERE IN MIAMI. BERLIN SHOULD SHINE IN THIS OFFENSE (HE IS THE STARTER, RIGHT?). THEY HAVE MORE TALENT THAN ANY OTHER TEAM. IF WHITE FOR O.U HASN'T HAD BACK TO BACK SEASONS WITH A BAD INJURY, THEN THEY WOULD BE MY PICK. IF WHITE STAYS HEALTHY ALL YEAR, THEN THEY WILL WIN. TOO BIG OF A ? AT THIS TIME.
        A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

You might be right but as far as Michigan goes i think Navarre has a MUCH better year and their defense should be real good. WAY to many problems at Ohio St they will lose to Michigan and not be in the picture late.

Comment

....and with that defense in Oklahoma i think me and you could play QB

Comment

NO Love yet for the Defending National Champs :confused: :D

Comment

national champs

i'm still in the buckeyes corner!!! we still have a stellar defense to go w/an offense that has everyone back except maurice; who we didn't have half of last year. we can still get a fresh clarett back in game 7 to finish the year in style. GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!

Comment

2 Strong Sleepers

N.C. State .... could be a monster this year !

Virginia ..... if they jell quick enough with all that talent " watch-out "

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
                  " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

O.U. has good enough QB play. The problem for any Big 12 team is the tough ass conference. So many places you can get beat.
                    Scooner!

Comment

***MMM***

Have you been listening to the Tim Brando radio show? He has been touting those 2 teams ALL week. It's just the first thing that came to my mind when i read this. Whether or not i think they could be but they just never win enough "BIG" games and are just not as deep as the powerhouse team in conference but if there was EVER a year for those 2 this just might be the one!

Comment

Vote

It wont let me vote so plug it in as you can guess my vote is on O.U.

Comment

OU gets 1/3 of the vote!

Comment

buckeyes doing whatever they want vs washington!!!! taking them to school. GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This preseason poll was close with Oklahoma and Michigan but Lsu didn't even make the list and Usc didn't get a single vote! WOW!

Comment

Working...
                              X