Picks For Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Pens- Thats what I like to hear! GL Wayne
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

NBA
      -------

"Triple" ( Units)

504 ~ Boston -1.5

513 ~ Denver +1

GOOD LUCK

Comment

gl as always wayne
        I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Good Luck pal

Comment

Wayne:

If memory serves me right, I thought you were a Bosox fan; thus, I was surprised with the Seattle pick. I for sure thought you would have your Dice K undies on today while chowing down on edamame. LOL! Hope all is well!

Comment

Originally posted by KJ1000
              Wayne:

If memory serves me right, I thought you were a Bosox fan; thus, I was surprised with the Seattle pick. I for sure thought you would have your Dice K undies on today while chowing down on edamame. LOL! Hope all is well!
              Yes, i LOVE the Red Sox. I've also said MANY times that when capping, who i like doesn't matter. Most find it hard to believe that i can seperate my heart from my wallet because most can't, but i can.

Seattle's bats were a little rusty going into yesterday and i had a huge bet on the Sox for that reason. Weaver had his 1st start and you knew he would be rusty as well.

I think Dice-K could be better than most think ... and most love him!

There is a ton of pressure on him tonight. The media circus makes you think it's a Super Bowl and not a regular season game. I'm not sure that will get to him or not but i wouldn't be shocked if it did a little.

I also don't think the Seattle bats will be rusty again today and i believe if anyone knows what this guy throws, it's Ichiro , who has played with and against him many times.

The other thing is Hernandez. The guy is a stud on the mound. He proved it last year when he shut Boston down and he was lights out and unhittable in his 1st start this season. I think you are getting a great price with him tonight and he may only need 2 or 3 runs to work with.

I think it's worth a shot to take Seattle here but Dice-K could prove me wrong!

Comment

That is a sign of a good capper, which I think you are, I was just trying to lighten the day. All the reasons you stated (pressure, rust, and Felix) are reasons why I chose the Mariners as my POD. Hell, I wish I wasn't at work so I could watch the game, but I will be tuning in via the 'net.

At least, you never said no to your Dice K undies, lol. Have a good one, chief!

Comment

Good Luck..Wayne
                  THE ART OF BEING WISE IS THE ART OF KNOWING WHAT TO OVERLOOK...

Comment

Good luck tonight Wayne. Hope I don't jinx you on the big one with SD.
                    Dave
                    jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Working...
                    X