TP's Bases, 4/6/07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TP's Bases, 4/6/07

Cold as ice. I took yesterday off, and had planned to do the same today, but this one is just too good to pass up. Bush should have a big year - last year he was fantastic at Miller Park, he'll be better everywhere this year - and the Brewers, who are good at home anyway, almost never lose at home against LHP.

Sides (3-7, -5.87*)
    Brewers -121 (Bush/Hill)

Have a good one!
    Records:

NCAA Hoops (38-34-2, +4.59*)
    NFL Sides (34-25, +12.15*)
    NFL Totals (18-14-1, +8.23*)
    NCAA Foots Plays (65-48-4, +21.47*)
    NBA Plays (4-1-0, +5.92*)

gl today TP....don't forget to go throw this one, or another, in the Kruise MLB POD....we'll gladly take em----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good luck TP

Comment

GL with the Brewers today TP!!!
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Gl Tp

Comment

GL TPAPER...always appreciate your insight...I for one know you will turn that record around!!

Comment

Best of Luck tonight Buddy!
              "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

good luck tonight chewbacca...
                DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
                  good luck tonight chewbacca...
                  thanx for the laugh Chung.....I read this shit you post sometimes and I literally chuckle

TP I also like Bush alot as a pitcher but the reason I didnt pull the trigger is because R Hill really came on at the end of last season so I decided to take the wait and see approach with this game.......maybe the Brewers will light up Hill and produce a shhotout win for ya

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                    thanx for the laugh Chung.....I read this shit you post sometimes and I literally chuckle

TP I also like Bush alot as a pitcher but the reason I didnt pull the trigger is because R Hill really came on at the end of last season so I decided to take the wait and see approach with this game.......maybe the Brewers will light up Hill and produce a shhotout win for ya

PEACE
                    whats going on ronnie-you getting locked and loaded for nba playoffs ?

Comment

whats going on ronnie-you getting locked and loaded for nba playoffs ?
                      lol maybe

I got a 2 DIME BOMB for tomorrow in the NBA that Im gonna play and if that hits then yes Im gonna prep for the postseason otherwise I might just lay low

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                        lol maybe

I got a 2 DIME BOMB for tomorrow in the NBA that Im gonna play and if that hits then yes Im gonna prep for the postseason otherwise I might just lay low

PEACE
                        understood bro-you going to post it ? might try it for a couple of notes !!

Comment

understood bro-you going to post it ? might try it for a couple of notes !!
                          most def bro.......if I play it I post it

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                          X