Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spears 10* Thurz-day Par-lay

Parlay
    Select #1 : MLB Baseball New York Yankees 4/5/2007 7:05:01 PM - (EST) Spread -1½ -155 for Game J Seo - R must Start A Pettitte - L must Start

Select #2 : NHL Hockey New Jersey Devils 4/5/2007 7:05:01 PM - (EST) Money Line -240 for

100 gets ya 133!
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Seo was hammered last year by the Yanks. He has done better but the Yanks will want Petite to feel at home and will give the fans some fireworks early!

NJ is awesome in April and I can not see the hapless 76'ers do much more than keep it close.

Comment

Gluck Spear!
      Remember, one just man causes the Devil greater affliction than a million blind believers

Comment

I realize that some days are dog days and I would never believe that these could not lose. However, the chances of this hitting, given the history, is still below 50%. However, 3-4-5-... team parlays are not new here and I think good value is found in these two plays to add to your portfolio. By the way - who else would you add? I am thinking Boston.
        Last edited by Spearit; 04-05-2007, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Same here Spear.
          If I had just parlayed BOS and OAK last night like my gut was telling me, I would have been fine.
          Instead, I got hurt by the Marlins and Phillies bullpen.
          Luckily the A's single bet salvaged my day.
          Remember, one just man causes the Devil greater affliction than a million blind believers

Comment

Thanx Yuri- Baseball is tough at the beginning because of the different chemistry, bull pen use and talent that many do not consider in their capping.

I also believe Chacin has a chance tonight against Detroit's Verlander. A nice dog bet! Toronto

Also Baltimore is due and they are a good dog as well! Think I will parlay this for fun!

Comment

I like your spunk and spEArit today!
              I agree with you on Chacin.

I think I will parlay the Yanks and one other team, not sure which yet.

Comment

Yuri- I did well on the 5 inning line on Fla yesterday. Since you can not count on bull pens yet- love Atlantas BP- investigate 5 inning lines.

Comment

Best of luck Spear!

Comment

thanks spear. bol

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
                      Select #2 : NHL Hockey New Jersey Devils 4/5/2007 7:05:01 PM - (EST) Money Line -240 for 100 gets ya 133!
                      GL with the Devils here Spear....steep price but they should get the job done!!!
                      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Good Luck With Your Plays
                        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

GL today spear
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment