I hate the Boston Celtics...HATE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate the Boston Celtics...HATE

little bitch team that always tries to play spoiler....maybe they would be worth what they are payed if they played like this all year...hell that defense could win a title....wish i got payed to do my job not even half the time

where ya at Molta02? = )

Comment

when they lose they get accused of tanking it, when they win people get pissed.

thats why i never bet their games, who knows what they will/wont do on any given night.

Comment

Dude...basketball is a game of two(2) halves! Don't worry...Orlando has a
        couple of runs in them...you'll see.

Viiny

Comment

very true, Doc might throw out the tank unit in the 4th Q, stay tuned...........

Comment

haha i just wish they would lose all the time molta for my sake and yours(draft position)

Comment

i agree. i don't even know why they brought pierce back, just tank the whole thing. while the lottery isn't guaranteed, just go for it.

Comment

boston wins this straight up

Comment

This game is Brutal ...

Comment

I'm a Celtics fan but Tommy "Homer" Heinson is the biggest cry baby i have EVER heard broadcasting any game in any sport. He is unreal.

Comment

Tommy is going to give himself a heart attack.

P.S. Neither team wants to win this game.

Comment

Rondo is playing some unbelieveable ball!

Comment

why do they keep winning these games. wtf

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
                            why do they keep winning these games. wtf
                            Because the last time they tanked it, they still didn't get Tim Duncan so why bother. Some people are still paying some good coin for those tickets so i think they should come to play. I really think the future looks bright with some of these kids!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                              Because the last time they tanked it, they still didn't get Tim Duncan so why bother. Some people are still paying some good coin for those tickets so i think they should come to play. I really think the future looks bright with some of these kids!!
                              i split season tickets and hope they lose every game right now. while you cant guarantee the lottery, the more ping pong balls the better. i could care less whether they finish last or 2nd to last in the conference.

i agree that a lot of the kids on the team have some nice potential. imagine this young team coming together around Pierce and then throw in Oden or Durant, they could really have something.
                              Last edited by molta02; 03-28-2007, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X