• Show
Clear All

• Wednesday pick

Hornets +13.5
    Good luck tonight.

Good luck Garth
    My rating system is as follows:

1-10 units on plays typically
    20+ on extremely hot picks, goy, etc. (VERY rare)
    ---------------------------------------------------
    LAST SEASON:

CBB 75-42-4 +142.6 UNITS ($14260) YEAH BABY!!!

NFL 1-0 +1 UNITS ($100)

NBA 49-30-4 +93.2 UNITS ($9320)

Comment

Sorry for not posting it earlier, but I just decided to play it at the last minute. I'm not very good in the NBA anyway. My bunk-ass book still had it up at 7:0something...I was a little drunk...I played it...I posted it. Drinking and gambling, now there is a winning combination. Shiit, fuuucck, deliver me from the madness...

Comment

gl garth

Comment

Originally posted by garth
          Sorry for not posting it earlier, but I just decided to play it at the last minute. I'm not very good in the NBA anyway. My bunk-ass book still had it up at 7:0something...I was a little drunk...I played it...I posted it. Drinking and gambling, now there is a winning combination. Shiit, fuuucck, deliver me from the madness...

Shapping up to be a solid play Garth...I wouldn't worry about it! Although...I would shy away from playing "drunk" in the near future. lol...

Vinny

Comment

Originally posted by PROGNOSTICATOR
            Shapping up to be a solid play Garth...I wouldn't worry about it! Although...I would shy away from playing "drunk" in the near future. lol...

Vinny
            I try, Vinnie, but sometimes I can't help myself. I don't ever play more than I can afford to lose anyway, even when I'm drunk, so it's all good.

Comment

Originally posted by garth
              I try, Vinnie, but sometimes I can't help myself. I don't ever play more than I can afford to lose anyway, even when I'm drunk, so it's all good.
              lol...right on bro...I'm with ya.

Vinny

Comment

I know your drunk your the only one who posted to my drunk post...LOL
                2013-2014.... NCAA 7-6

Comment

Originally posted by ham
                  I know your drunk your the only one who posted to my drunk post...LOL

Comment

Too easy Although the damn Hornets find more ways to blow leads at the end of games

Comment

I didn't see the game, KB, but I've definitely watched the Hornets blow 2d-half leads on several occasions. The last game I attended, the Nets game at the Ford Center a couple of weeks back, they didn't play any defense...not that a no-defense strategy is unique to the Hornets in the NBA.

Comment

That was a GREAT call there drunkard! lol...

Comment

Working...
                        X