T-wolves Blowing The Cover. Here Come The Sonics In The Back Door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218
    Down 15 entering the 4th on the road and without Ray Allen and they win by 8. Unbelieveable!
    EARL FUCKING WATSON WITH 25 POINTS OF THE BENCH!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ham
      did one go my way....
      No shit huh, i'm with ya' after that Miss St disaster!

Comment

I didnt know wayne was Black
        2013-2014.... NCAA 7-6

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
          WATCH IT !! JUST LEARNED THAT WAYNE IS BLACK
          Hey i don't edit out words often do i? Fuck shit whore ... Whatever, we usually don't say much right? I edited the N word last night out of about 5 or 6 posts in one thread. Why do you think i did that?

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=121391

Comment

sorry that is pathetic...to think these guys get paid for this is unreal

Comment

Damn Wayne. Takes a strong and good man to put up with some of the BS that some guys write in here. It actually makes me more sad that they'd be this ignorant. More power to you my friend. Only been registered since Dec but been a regular for about a year. Keep up the great work that you and the other mods do. Love coming here all the time. Even in my hideous slump...

Comment

My luck has officially turned bad.

Monday was the Rasheed Wallace 3.

Tuesday was the 4th quarter, let's sit and watch the Sonics come back and win the game.

Wednesday -????????????????????
                Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

I had the collapable T'Wolves also.....saw the 1/2 time score. said to myself, "Self", this looks good.......wake up this AM, to tally, lo and behold, a LOSER.....Miss St started me off wrong....Wound up 3-2, and 1 shot short (Miss St) of being 4-1....Got to lock and load for Wednesday........

I'll be tallying my CBB record for today, "Wheel" plays, cause there won't be any more.......all in all, one hell of a profitable CBB season......

I still continue to hit the Colllege FB, and Baskets at a good pace, but the NBA, and mostly the NFL, continue to kill me.......kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Z...take this advice, DONT BET THE NBA.....it has taken yrs for me to be hard headed enuff, where i dont even look at the lines for the NBA, this sport will KILL you....Its the worst sport going...The sooner you realize that they play only 5 min of real basketball a game then you wont throw your money away, or if u must play a game, flip a damn coin

Originally posted by zeib10
                    My luck has officially turned bad.

Monday was the Rasheed Wallace 3.

Tuesday was the 4th quarter, let's sit and watch the Sonics come back and win the game.

Wednesday -????????????????????
                    jordanrules..................

Comment

Working...
                    X