Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Animal Won 2 nights ago

with Chi Sox -1 1/2 today his play is:
    MLB Baseball3 Units on Detroit Tigers +155 (Ortiz - R, Bonderman - R)

I know. I know. Free pick subscribers are in a “state of shock” with this one. But before you throw this in the cyberspace junk pile, let “The Animal” give you some insight. In his last three home starts Detroit probable Jeremy Bonderman is 3-0 defeating the White Sox and Colon 4-2, Kansas City and Snyder 5-1, and Oakland with Zito 3-2. The last time I checked, Chicago, KC,
    and Oakland were all still in the running for an AL playoff spot unlike Anaheim. Keep in mind the Tigers secured eight hits and received three walks against Ramon Ortiz in Anaheim last week. The Angels are 4-16 on the road in their last 20 games (4-15 since the all-star break). They have no business laying this kind of wood on the highway without Eckstein, Erstad, and Glaus
    (all on disabled list). I know it takes a ton of guts to go with a team that’s 31-95 like the Tigers. Lord knows we’ve won a ton of dough this year going against the Tigers. I bet against them in Vegas all three games earlier this week when they played Texas. I have a gut feeling about Detroit actually winning a game tonight.

Play if you want............ Good Luck
    Let it Ride
Working...
X