X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I;m sick to my stomache! USC+9 & UNLV+3.5 JUST GOT

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
      HEY CHADO , BACKDOOR COVERS LIKE THAT HAPPEN, AND I HAVE LOST MORE THAN MY FAIR SHARE WHEN I WAS IN A POSITION LIKE OREGON TONIGHT. THAT FUCKING GAME WAS A $17,000 SWING FOR ME WITH ROUND ROBINS AND PARLAYS. SOME OF US DO NOT PLAY WITH MONOPOLY MONEY AND TO HAVE A CHANCE AT 17,000 AND LOSE IT BY ONE POINT BECAUSE OF 2 FREETHROWS WITH .01 ON THE CLOCK, DAMN FUCKING RIGHT IM GONNA BITCH!! I WOULD COPY AND PASTE ALL MY TICKETS TO SHOW YOU HOW MUCH THAT GAME COST ME, BUT I GOT IN TROUBLE DOING THAT BEFORE AND CAUSED ARGUEMENTS. IF YOU HAD OREGON AND YOU WON, CONGRATS, NO NEED TO BE AN A-HOLE
      monopoly money , lmaso! greek ? your money is better than others ?

dont think anyone likes to lose no matter how much they have on the game ! i feel your pain , been there before !

Comment

to end the night, washington misses a layup, b. davis hits a ft and i lose by 1. G'Night..........

Comment

Originally posted by beerball101
          monopoly money , lmaso! greek ? your money is better than others ?

dont think anyone likes to lose no matter how much they have on the game ! i feel your pain , been there before !
          Not my point at all!!! Every single person on this board is risking money on these games. No one is placing make believe plays. That was my point. I dont care if you had $ 5 on the game or 50,000. Money is money

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
            Lucky to have even had a chance at a back-door there....Oregon dominated that whole game making the "chance" at a lucky back door NO REASON to bitch about!!!
            To be honest I don't think that Chado really said anything that bad. He probably shouldn't have said no reason to bitch. But he was right about the back door. UNLV backers were lucky to even have the chance for the cover.

I feel for you though, because it is hard when you give up, then a team gives you hope, and it falls apart at the end.
            Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

I had Florida last night at -9! Lose that , had two teasers that i would have won if G.town wins by 2! Gambling suxs sometimes!

Comment

Working...
              X