Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

riding with THE IRONCHUNG SWEET 16 BIG DADDY TRAIN-THURS. AND FRID. KO'S !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I LIED GUYS-saw the lines and just played two games for saturday-fuck it-MAYBE WE WILL PRACTICE MONEY MANAGEMENT AFTER SATURDAY-LOL !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
      I LIED GUYS-saw the lines and just played two games for saturday-fuck it-MAYBE WE WILL PRACTICE MONEY MANAGEMENT AFTER SATURDAY-LOL !!

Okay and those Games would be ...... (?)

Comment

Originally posted by Ldawg
        Okay and those Games would be ...... (?)
        THE NEXT ROUND IS CALLED THE ELITE 8-QUE PASO ? LOOK UNDER MY JOHNNY CASH POST "i hear that train a coming"-R U DRINKING AGAIN-LOL-WHO LOVES U BABE ?

Comment

#831 butler+11 on a buy,#830 oregon-30 cent on the moneyline-both go friday-BOTH FOR THE LUCKY TWO HUNDRED WAGER //THESE TWO GOING SO FAR MAY HAVE SOME MORE PLAYS FRIDAY EVENING-LET THE BIG DADDY TRAIN ROLL ON !! PS-BET THESE PLAYS ABOUT MONDAY...

Comment

I'm not drinking ....Sailor Jerry is though !

A&M totally fucked me ... total ... side and hook to UCLA ...

Comment

adding line#828 north carolina-7- minus 23 cents line // also line#828 north carolina over 152 // both plays and the two we made early in the week which i will repost now for the lucky two hundred wager // we also have #831 butler+11 on a buy and // #830 oregon-30 cent on the moneyline-both go friday also-hope you guys played oregon on the moneyline early in the week,its -55 cent juice now // MAY HAVE SOME MORE PLAYS STILL CAPPING-LET THE MOTHERFUCKING BIG DADDY TRAIN ROLL ON !!
              Last edited by WayneChung; 03-23-2007, 05:17 PM.

Comment

adding line#828 north carolina-7- minus 23 cents line // also line#828 north carolina over 152 // both plays and the two we made early in the week which i will repost now for the lucky two hundred wager // we also have #831 butler+11 on a buy and // #830 oregon-30 cent on the moneyline-both go friday also-hope you guys played oregon on the moneyline early in the week,its -55 cent juice now // MAY HAVE SOME MORE PLAYS STILL CAPPING-LET THE MOTHERFUCKING BIG DADDY TRAIN ROLL ON !!
                ps-got north carolina-7- minus 23 cents offshore-thats a bargain,going to score all plays on the lines i have posted-THE LINES HAVE BEEN TOUGH-DON'T LET A HOOK KNOCK YOU OFF A WINNER !!

Comment

y-LETS GO BULLDOGS,LETS GO TAR HEELS,LETS GO DUCKS...SIGNED IRONCHUNG'S CHEERLEADERS AND HOES- GLENDA AND JENNA TAYLIA !!

Comment

adding#826 georgetown-8 also for the lucky two hundred wager-MAY THE BIG DADDY TRAIN ROLL ON-GIVES US 5 LUCKY TWO HUNDRED DOLLAR WAGERS TONIGHT // PS-STOLE THAT PLAY FROM A DOCTOR FRIEND OF MINE-LOL !!
                    Last edited by WayneChung; 03-23-2007, 06:24 PM.

Comment

adding#826 georgetown-8 also for the lucky two hundred wager // adding line#828 north carolina-7- minus 23 cents line // also line#828 north carolina over 152 // all three plays and the two we made early in the week which i will repost now for the lucky two hundred wager // we also have #831 butler+11 on a buy and // #830 oregon-30 cent on the moneyline-both go friday also-hope you guys played oregon on the moneyline early in the week,its -55 cent juice now // LET THE MOTHERFUCKING BIG DADDY TRAIN ROLL ON !! ps-repost of the one above-sorry guys,i'm wired up, really like this board tonight !! PS-I POSTED NORTH CAROLINA BEFORE MY DOCTOR BUDDY DID-NANABOOBOO !!
                      Last edited by WayneChung; 03-23-2007, 06:28 PM.

Comment

gl tonight chung!

NCAA Hoops 14-14-1 -2.35 units NFL 2-1 +1 unit
                        NBA 6-7-1 -2.32 units NHL 10-4-1 +3.95 units
                        MLB 6-7-1 -2.95u WNBA 1-0 +1u. NCAAF 3-1 +1.5 u

Comment

y-LETS GO BULLDOGS,LETS GO HOYAS,LETS GO TAR HEELS,LETS GO DUCKS-DID WE LEAVE ANY OUT-TEHEHE...SIGNED IRONCHUNG'S CHEERLEADERS AND HOES- GLENDA AND JENNA TAYLIA !!

Comment

y-WELL LOSE THE HOYAS WIN THE BULLDOGS-NEED TO WIN 2 OF THESE LAST 3 BETS TO STOP THE BLEEDING-MOTHERFUCKING HOMESTATE TEAMS VANDY,TENN.,AND MEMPHIS HAVE COST ME 3 BETS-WISH I HAD BET WITH MY HEART-FUCK IT !! PS-ONE THING ABOUT IT-VANDY AND TENN. CAN'T HURT ME ANYMORE-LOL !!
                            Last edited by WayneChung; 03-23-2007, 10:38 PM.

Comment

well guys a 3-2 night puts the mini-run at 61-26 // we win 160 bucks tonight-not losing any of our double and triple juice games,down one net unit for the week and about 2 net units counting juice for the week BUT THE BIG DADDY TRAIN ROLLS ON INTO SATURDAY-HELLO THERE I'M JOHNNY CHUNG !!

Comment

chung i need some of your drugs bro
                                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                                X