Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

riding with THE IRONCHUNG SWEET 16 BIG DADDY TRAIN-THURS. AND FRID. KO'S !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
    GL chung keep up the good work
    AS ALWAYS 10DIME ABOUT THE ONLY PLACE ON HERE THAT YOU KNOW FOR SURE I AM NOT BEING FACETIOUS IS WITH MY SPORTS AND HORSE PICKS-SINCERELY IRONCHUNG-THANKS BROTHER-HOPE THE BIG DADDY TRAIN CONTINUES TO KICK THE MANS ASS !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

good luck tonight marvin-signed your cheerleaders glenda and jenna taylia !!

Comment

Three Three Three!!!!
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

gl tonight chungster!!!

Comment

gl tonight chungster....I haven't read this thread in a day and I was in tears at my computer...your posts just make me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
              thurs march 22 line#661 texas a.m -55 cents on the moneyline for one hundred and fifty // line#668 ucla-45 cents on the moneyline for one hundred and fifty // like wayne's analysis on both these teams and pulling the bet back from two hundred to one hundred and fifty on the moneyline in case either team wins a nail-biter bye one or two points-we've been on too good a run to get beat like that this late in the season...LET THE BIG DADDY TRAIN ROLL ON !! PS-GIVES US THREE PLAYS SO FAR FOR THURSDAY,WE ALREADY PLAYED#664 OHIO STATE-4 EARLY IN THE WEEK FOR THE LUCKY TWO HUNDRED WAGER-I REALLY LIKE OHIO STATE BIG BUT THE LUCKY TWO HUNDRED WAGER HAS BEEN WORKING WELL AND I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE UNDERWEAR NOW !!
              this is my final board for THURS.NIGHT MAR.22ND-LET THE MOTHER-FUCKING BIG DADDY TRAIN ROLL ON !!

Comment

gl chungster
                twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

Originally posted by myrjimmy3
                  gl chungster
                  blackie is that you ??

Comment

well guys,the moneyline almost worked but when your team misses a key lay-up you get a dick up the ass-OUCH !!

Comment

2 Key Layups Chung Man,,,i Also Lost On The Over,,,which Should Have Been Easy...damn.
                      Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

Originally posted by DBURGH
                        2 Key Layups Chung Man,,,i Also Lost On The Over,,,which Should Have Been Easy...damn.
                        THAT LAY-UP MISS,HURT THE OVER BADLY BROTHER !!

Comment

guys shitty luck on texas a.m. but i was fooled by tennessee and i live in the state-i believe they make the final four-NOW !! PS-PEARL JAMS !!

Comment

minirun drops to 58-24 with losers on a.m. and ohio state and a winner on ucla for a 1-2 night-tomorrow-friday march 23rd is a key day for me whether or not i'm going to continue the big daddy train-THE OLE BIG DADDY TRAIN WILL BE PULLING INTO "SAFETY HARBOR" IF TOMORROWS A BAD DAY //quote"i don't speak chunganese-what is safety harbor ironchung?"/ "SAFETY HARBOR" IS WHEN YOU'VE BEEN SHIPWRECKED FOR ABOUT 3 DAYS AND THE SHARKS ARE STARTING TO NIBBLE AT YOUR FEET-ALL AT ONCE YOU SEE LAND AND THERE'S GLENDA AND JENNA TAYLIA WAVING AT YOU AND DRINKING THOSE FUNKY LOOKING OCEAN DRINKS WITH THE FUNNY UMBRELLAS ON THEM-WELL WE'RE GOING TO SWIM UP TO SHORE AND PARTY WITH THE GIRLS AT "SAFETY HARBOR" FOR THE REST OF THE TOURNEY,IF FRIDAY MARCH 23RD IS NOT A DECENT DAY,BECAUSE WE HAVE HAD TOO DAMN GOOD OF A MOTHERFUCKING RUN AND WE ARE NOT GIVING IT BACK TO THE MAN-IRONCHUNG OUT-LATER GUYS !!

Comment

"safety harbor" it is...... don't wanna see marv get hurt

BOL Chung

Comment

Sounds like good advice chungster ...

looking for a little R&R in Reno town this weekend chung and I hope the motherfuckin' train just keeps a rollin' .

A&M and Memphis both looked Lethargic in the 2nd half .... Punkass Bitches .
                                Last edited by Ldawg; 03-23-2007, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X