2ND halfs NCAA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2ND halfs NCAA

Haven't played halfs in awhile....Why??because I was posting freakin losers.

Taking Tenn -1.5 to back up my already straight up Tenn -3

As I said I have not been doing well posting halfs but everything always evens out...doesn't it??

GL Bryce
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Im WITH YOU BABY!!! I need the Vols to win anyway!! So lets get this done...............ALL ABOARD BRYCE $$$$ Train!!lol Good luck!
      "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

gl to ya with the second 1/2 play, and the game

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GL on the play Bryce

Comment

good luck, bryce!

Comment

Bryce. We are together on Tenn.

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
                Bryce. We are together on Tenn.
                Sand been looking at your plays buddy...they are solid.
                Look forward to them. we have the same style as a many of time I know what you are going to do or at least I think I do..sometimes I differ but mnay times I don't

Comment

Good Call Bryce! Thanks to you and the SANDMAN! I need some winners to make up for a bad last couple of days!
                  "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

Originally posted by soonerbud
                    Good Call Bryce! Thanks to you and the SANDMAN! I need some winners to make up for a bad last couple of days!
                    Looking at the Texas game...I wish Tenn could of made more free throws down the stretch...they made them when they counted but missed something like 4 of 6 previous...If Fla is down at the half look for a large play...This team will not hang..I have been wrong before so.....tread lightly...Believe me if I see something I really like I will let you know Sooner bud!!!

Comment

nice hit! i woulda play'd it but i was on vagina!

Comment

I am interested to know what you think of the TEXAS game! I just don't see USC haning with them. But will see! I played big on Florida second half!! What are your thoughts on KU? I like them today as well./ Thanks for all your help!
                        "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

I like
                          Kentucky but there are many if's Morris needs to step up and Meeks needs to have a good game...he is a freshmen.
                          I do like Texas...USC is around their neighborhood so I laid off both of these. Great I am no help am I??? I am waiting for a big one here on a half...I hope you get this Florida wager...

Comment

Got it, cashed it and NOW I am looking at the Texas and KU games. I need ONE solid winner out of those two games!
                            "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

I like over 146 Texas...It bothers me that they are out west but these two teams should be able to put this number...a lot of weapons for both teams...I don't want to throw something out there but this is the best of the best IMO...

Love UCLA next weekend though!!! -3

Comment

Working...
                              X