NCAA Conference Championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Conference Championships

Had some good wins yesterday ARK, Tex, NC and Gtown. Some downright miserable losses with V. Tech and USC--I really liked that game and it fell flat on its face. BYU couldn't hang on as they had an 11 point lead at the half.
    4-5 on posted plays yesterday.

Today
    520 NC -15 had this team vs. Fla St. and BC. Props to Nc State as I never saw this coming. Teams split during the regular season. Riding with the heels.
    522 Florida -8.5 Over the past two games they have played awesome D. I see this continuing today and will lay the number.
    526 Wisconsin +1 Been waiting for this one. I really like Wisky today with Tucker. I am banking on their outside perimeter shooting. I wouldn't be suprised if they attack Oden early and try to get him into foul trouble.

No play on Texas and Kansas until later. At first look I liked Kansas again because of their D. Looking into some other things before I pull the trigger...

As always best of luck to the board. The board has been doing great. Keep it the good work.

good luck today bryce
    Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

GL buddy! I will be pulling hard for ya on my Heels.. I just couldnt pull the trigger thats alot of points to be giving in a championship game.. If anybody can pull it off though its da Heels!

Comment

Good Luck Bryce
        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

let the big dog hunt brother...
          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

good luck, bryce!

Comment

Good Luck Bryce! Thanks for all the insight yesterday. I am on Wisc and KU today, but going to take the points and "my chances" with the Hogs and the Pack! But I'll be pulling hard for Wisc!!
              "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

gl Bryce----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Best of luck bro...I figured you would be. Ya never know what is going to happen in these championship games. You should start posting some plays looks like you know what the hell you are doing from who you said you were taking yesterday!!
                  Last edited by bryce; 03-11-2007, 12:55 PM.

Comment

bol bryce

hope we have a great day!

Comment

Thanks dude! I may throw some out at "dance" time. I just really appreciate your help yesterday........I cashed $$$ pretty big. Enjoy Selection Sunday!! You know the ONLY reason I am taking the Pack today, is NC seems to go through phases late in the game when they are winning big. Like every team they become lacksidasical on defense and 14-15 points is alot to cover. The other thing is that is such a match up, in state schools. Sort of like what KSU was able to do against a good KU team yesterday. Like I said, with the Pack and the HOOOGS I am taking my chances. Because we both know that the Heels and the Gators could make BIG statements today..........thats why they play the games!!
                      "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

Best of Luck Bryce!!!

Comment

Originally posted by soonerbud
                          Thanks dude! I may throw some out at "dance" time. I just really appreciate your help yesterday........I cashed $$$ pretty big. Enjoy Selection Sunday!! You know the ONLY reason I am taking the Pack today, is NC seems to go through phases late in the game when they are winning big. Like every team they become lacksidasical on defense and 14-15 points is alot to cover. The other thing is that is such a match up, in state schools. Sort of like what KSU was able to do against a good KU team yesterday. Like I said, with the Pack and the HOOOGS I am taking my chances. Because we both know that the Heels and the Gators could make BIG statements today..........thats why they play the games!!
                          Yes sir that is why they play them. That line becomes that line because of the blow out ability. Last time they played NC and NC State were tight at the half and NC blew them away in the second half.. I don't think it should be that high.Good luck buddy!!
                          Last edited by bryce; 03-11-2007, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Goodluck today Bryce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

Good Luck Bryce

Comment

Working...
                              X