No announcement yet.

Second Half LBSU/Cal Poly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poly needs to miss more 3's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The last 2 minutes of these CBB games take a friggin' 1/2 hour!

Comment

Didn't need Poly to hit a 3 there. Only thing that worries me is LBSU slowing down the pace at the end being, a fast paced team, especially how the have pushed the pace in the second half.
        Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Boi E
          that 8pt tease looks pretty good!
          Yeah, I've hit two big ones the last two days: Ohio St/Kan/NC yesterday and Flor/Kan/NC today. My two biggest plays of the year and almost all 6 games were over with 10 mins left in the 2H.

I just think the OSU/Wisc game is a single digits game either way. Flor should beat Ark playing 4 games in 4 days. And Durant alone should keep Tex in the game at the very least.

Come on FTs here!
          O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            The last 2 minutes of these CBB games take a friggin' 1/2 hour!
            Wayne, What are you doing up still. Isn't it almost one in the morning there?

Comment

Originally posted by ULikeApples
              Yeah, I've hit two big ones the last two days: Ohio St/Kan/NC yesterday and Flor/Kan/NC today. My two biggest plays of the year and almost all 6 games were over with 10 mins left in the 2H.

I just think the OSU/Wisc game is a single digits game either way. Flor should beat Ark playing 4 games in 4 days. And Durant alone should keep Tex in the game at the very least.

Come on FTs here!
              How do you like the teasers in basketball. I played them alot in football, and fared well, but basketball teasers burned me a bit at the begining of the season and I have stayed away from them.

Comment

Originally posted by SundevilSam
                Wayne, What are you doing up still. Isn't it almost one in the morning there?
                It's 12:53 and we spring forward tonight so it's more like 1:53

I can't go to bed until this last game goes final!

Comment

It's 12:53 and we spring forward tonight so it's more like 1:53

I can't go to bed until this last game goes final!
                  i hear ya it's only 955 hear, but its hard to go to bed. who do u like in the big 10?

Comment

up 8. this is going to be a free throw shooting contest.

Comment

i hear ya it's only 955 hear, but its hard to go to bed. who do u like in the big 10?
                      lol ... How many times are you going to ask me that?

Comment

How do you like the teasers in basketball. I played them alot in football, and fared well, but basketball teasers burned me a bit at the begining of the season and I have stayed away from them.
                        Truthfully, I avoid them like the plague in the regular season and only play them in the post season. Normally, one the first day for each conference's tourney with the top seeds, many of them are favored by 8-11. Those are the ones I tease down. It works pretty good normally, and has so far this week.

I probably won't play as many, or for as much, as the past few days in the NCAA tourney, but when Flor, Kan, NC, and OSU keep getting favored by 8-10 against way inferior teams, I unload.
                        O..H.........I..O!

Comment

the steal. up 11. this should be golden.

Comment

lol ... How many times are you going to ask me that?
                            I didn't realize you answered me. What post was that?

Comment

When are the refs going to stop calling these silly fouls?

Comment

Cash them tickets gentlemen! Good luck tomorrow too!
                                O..H.........I..O!

Comment

Working...
                                X