No announcement yet.

Second Half Plays - Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vinny. Hope Wash State comes back for you. I stayed away because it's hard to win three times over the same school in a season. Looks like Cal Poly has settled down.

Comment

I LOVE how WSU finished...looking to play them
      FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
        Vinny. Hope Wash State comes back for you. I stayed away because it's hard to win three times over the same school in a season. Looks like Cal Poly has settled down.
        Yea, I've been seeing that angle/situation all day...I'll have to look real quick to see how it's panned out today
        FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

67% from 3 PT distance...that'll change for 2nd H...but WSU has to lose by 2 or less to push/cover...

WSU backers would love this...or chase it...

I'll pass and hope for a simple cover by winning...I'll take lumps if they cannot win, but won't chase into a cover 2nd H & double my trouble if they can't find it 2nd H...

GL to those taking any final 2nd's tonight...
          FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Well I bit on Wash St once more but small
            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

I like the bet Spearit...just trying to be disciplined...LOL...like I was on TX -10....
              FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Hope you get it with Wash State. I didn't touch it. Just staying with what I know. Cal Poly by 8 at the half.

Comment

Working...
                X