Wed Night Hoop Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LSUTyger
    Fading every college game but Oregon State but will roll with you on NBA. Good luck buddy
    Please Please tell me you did this!!! You are looking at 8-2 night if you did. I am 1-5 in college and 3-1 in the NBA. I hope you actually did this and wasnt joking as I would love for someone to make some money during this shit streak!

Comment

Great night in NBA

Hey GG, I have been following your picks for a while. I know you are not doing too well in college right now. Is that your current yearly record you have in your signature or is it just this 2007 year?

Comment

Originally posted by usdyentrader
        Hey GG, I have been following your picks for a while. I know you are not doing too well in college right now. Is that your current yearly record you have in your signature or is it just this 2007 year?
        Thats the record sice the season started-I began re-posting here around October

Comment

Damn GG, i hate to see this. You know how hard it is to go 11-1 in CBB, just as hard to go 1-11. Brutal, i am not mocking you, i hope it turns. Maybe lay off of CBB, I see you went3-1 in the NBA.

Yesterday was a bookies nightmare, just look at your college picks you took 11 dogs and only hit one. I would look HARD today at the dogs, Vegas gets right today.

Good luck and sorry to see this happen to anyone
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
            Damn GG, i hate to see this. You know how hard it is to go 11-1 in CBB, just as hard to go 1-11. Brutal, i am not mocking you, i hope it turns. Maybe lay off of CBB, I see you went3-1 in the NBA.

Yesterday was a bookies nightmare, just look at your college picks you took 11 dogs and only hit one. I would look HARD today at the dogs, Vegas gets right today.

Good luck and sorry to see this happen to anyone

LOL - I KNOW!! WHAT ELSE CAN I DO BUT LAUGH--WHATS WORSE IS THAT IM 2-19 IN MY LAST 21 COLLEGE PICKS THE LAST 3 DAYS. IS THAT SOME KIND OF BC RECORD?? I KNOW THE WORM WILL TURN, BUT IM GOING TO REDUCE MY UNITS IN COLLEGE TILL SATURDAY, BECAUSE THE WORM MIGHT NOT TURN TILL THE WEEKEND.

Comment

Working...
            X