Betting Percentages on CBB Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betting Percentages on CBB Wednesday

These are the % bets at wager line others may be different! By the way the little misses who had 17 straight wins -lost last night by 2 or 3 on Wright State/Butler Over. Shame- so many people on the Over - put it at 121 eventually!

Marquette (NCAAB) 774-198 79.6%
    West Virginia (NCAAB) 778-203 79.3%
    Southern Mississippi (NCAAB) 657-180 78.5%
    Washington (NCAAB) 682-209 76.5%
    St. Joseph's (NCAAB) 631-195 76.4%
    California (NCAAB) 600-216 73.5%
    Syracuse (NCAAB) 795-291 73.2%
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

FAVS are big plays...public looking at these 'neutral' site games and assume that the dogs are just that, DOGS...

Either a good day or bad day for books...

GL Spear...great info as usual as you peruse the net!!
    FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Thanks Spear for the information. This being said that the public is all over these teams, does not make them wrong about the teams chance to cover, but obviously should affect the shift in the spread accordingly. If we still like some of the teams listed above, maybe teasing the spread back in our favor may be the play, rather then a bet against the public or staying away altogether. Any thoughts?
      2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

LOVE Marquette tonight...LOVE them!
        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

I think other things play in to this as well. For example: St John's lost their top scorer, rebounder and block man when Lamont Hamilton went down in their last game and he is out. That is a huge loss for an already poor St John's team. I think the public jumped all over Marquette (as i did) and the line is already up to -7

Comment

Gl Spearit
            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

One good way to use this is to middle a bet. Bet on the team favored and wait for the line to go further out by 2 1/2 or so. Then bet the other side.
              "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

thanks, yet once again Spearit----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                X