MLB Futures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Futures

OK taking a look at these and there are some that stand out to me.

Atlant Over 83 wins - This will be my biggest bet on the futures that I have. I firmly believe Atlanta can and should win the division this year. They lost some pop with LaRoche, but he is a steady .250 hitter and I think last year was a fluke year for him. The bullpen blew 29 games last year! That was by far the most in the majors and I feel as if that pen this year can close out on half of those, theyshould easily clear this number. If the pen can clear around 18 of those, that will make up for the difference in last year's 3rd place finish to the Mets. The key to this is that Washington has gotten worse and the Mets starters are up in the air. That division looks a bit easier now to pull out some games in. I must remind you that I am a Brave fan, but this is a non-biased pick. I feel Atlanta wins 90-94 games this year and takes that division by a slim margin. Lets just hope Hampton's arm stays on and Hudson can become even half of what he was in Oakland. If that happens we are definately good to go.

Others I was looking at are...

Dodgers over 88.5 wins... They just look like too solid a team not to run away with that division.

Small play on the Nationals Under 68 wins... Just think they get shitted on by the rest of the division

Blue Jays Under 87 wins... Boston got better, always a tough division... They came on strong last year just to win 87 games.

Boston over 90 wins... They had 86 last year and theyre pitching killed them late... Matsuzaka can definately add 4 wins to that roation... only question is can they close out games or do we have an Atlanta bullpen of last year?

Nothing is set in stone yet... only Atlanta and the only quesiton remaining there is how much to put on them. Any input anyone has would be most welcomed.

Also looking at Dodgers to win WS +900 very small... Dodgers to win NL +500 small.

bumping for some insight

Comment

Working...
    X