Worst team ever-the Tigers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst team ever-the Tigers

This morning I looked at standings and see Detroit at 31-92, around .250.
    Having watched 1962 Mets when I could on tv(believe it or not there was a station that carried their games), I think Detroit is worse.
    Other than a couple of pitchers who show a little promise, they stink.
    They hit feeble grounders most of the time, can't field or throw, etc. and are just plain awful.
    Perhaps they might try faking their birth certs and next year enter the Little League World Series, where they would probably at least get out of the first round and would have an outside chance of winning.
    It has been a goldmine simply laying the 1 1/2 runs against these guys, and I wish I had done it more often.
    If any of you premier cappers see a real good spot as opposed to just an everyday spot to giving 1 1/2 runs to these kittens, then please state;maybe I will wait for the Union Man to take them.
    What a miserable excuse for a team and a disgrace to the city of Detroit.

its Funny

I agree. I live in Detroit and Myself I'm getting tickets for the final series against Minnesota. History will be Made

And yes I watch them alot on TV. Its great entertainment.

They suck so bad.

F.Y.I- I posted a newspaper artical around two or three weeks ago on the board about it, if you would like to read.

Also I will have the Paper when its broken for my son when he gets older. It will be a nice keepsake.
    :D :D
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Homer- I believe I already read your take on Tigers;you can post it again if you like.
      Thanks for input;I will be on Minn. tonight. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X