Tuesday Baseball.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Baseball.........

Lets try to keep things rolling today! These are my plays.......

5 STAR: SAN FRANCISCO (+$105) OVER Atlanta

(Jerome Williams vs. Russ Ortiz)

When I first saw this line I thought to myself WTF?? This is a very low line for the Braves and Ortiz against a struggling Giants team, with or without Bonds. I could see it if Schmidt was pitching, but Williams? Looks way too easy to take the Braves, so I'll bite on San Fran. The Giants are 7-0 versus a starting pitcher whose winning percentage is better than 70% this season and Jerome Williams is 9-1 when playing against a team with a winning record this season. San Fran is 17-4 at home when the total is 8.5 to 10 this season, 20-4 in home games after 6 or more consecutive road games over the last 3 seasons, 8-1 in home games revenging a loss versus an opponent as a road favorite over the last 3 seasons and 53-27 with double revenge, 2 straight losses against an opponent over the last 3 seasons. Giants win this one!

3 STAR: SAN DIEGO (+$105) OVER New York

(Kevin Jarvis vs. Tom Glavine)

Home teams that are scoring 4.1 runs or less per game against a starting pitcher whose ERA is 4.20 to 5.20 , after a loss by 4 runs or more are 34-14 since 1997. Teams with a starting pitcher who is working on 3 or days rest, with a hot bullpen whose WHIP is under 1.200 the last 10 games are only 34-65 since 1997. Also, Tom Glavine is 5-12 when his team is off 3 or more straight wins over the last 3 seasons. Padres take out Glavine!

2003 MLB RECORD

5 STAR RECORD 73-39 (+83.88 UNITS)
    3 STAR RECORD 113-99 (+67.45 UNITS)
    2 STAR RECORD 54-72 (-36.52 UNITS)
    1 STAR RECORD 34-33 (+1.15 UNITS)

OVERALL RECORD 274-243 (+115.96 UNITS)
    A $100 player would be up $11,596.00

Good luck,
    John
    EZWINNERS.com
    Good luck,
    John

Thanks John

I'm with you on the San Francisco pick I agree there is something Vegas is hinding to make you bite on Atlanta.

Good Luck with the Five Star.

Hope we can hit them hard tonight.
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

2-0 on the night! Hope everyone cashed in!

John
      Good luck,
      John

Comment

Hey ez....................

Doing a hell of a job man!!!!!!!! You are simply awesome!!!!!!
        Keep it up with the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

gex511

Comment

Nice Job

Great Picks last night John
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
          X