716 Chicago -5 1*
    717 Houston +2.5 1*

NCAA:

753 Appy State -2 3*
    734 Bradley -2 2*
    736 Creighton -10 1*
    752 Davidson -9 1*

GL ALL!!

Good luck T. How close did the storms come? I had hail damage on my car, have to take it in Monday for estimate. Bad thing I only had 3,200 miles on it.
    Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

Originally posted by CheCheBoFumbe
      Good luck T. How close did the storms come? I had hail damage on my car, have to take it in Monday for estimate. Bad thing I only had 3,200 miles on it.
      We got VERY LUCKY and didnt get that much bad weather.. But down South Bama they are the ones that are on National TV with the high school pretty much getting blown the hell up by the tornado.. I hate to hear that about your car though bro that must suck!

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
        We got VERY LUCKY and didnt get that much bad weather.. But down South Bama they are the ones that are on National TV with the high school pretty much getting blown the hell up by the tornado.. I hate to hear that about your car though bro that must suck!
        It's OK, that's why I have insurance. Besides so long no one gets hurt that's the main thing. Sorry to hear about the kids in that school. Glad to hear everything was alright where you were.

Comment

It's OK, that's why I have insurance. Besides so long no one gets hurt that's the main thing. Sorry to hear about the kids in that school. Glad to hear everything was alright where you were.
          Yeah you are right about that! Death Toll is now up to 20 at the School.. SAD,SAD Situation there..

Comment

I can't even begin to think how those parents feel. I'll say a prayer for all the familes that lost loved ones. See ya later this month.

Comment

I can't even begin to think how those parents feel. I'll say a prayer for all the familes that lost loved ones. See ya later this month.
              U got it buddy! I will either email or call ya on Monday afternoon and let you know the names of the peeps that are coming.. I will be able to use all 4..

Comment

gl TMAC, and thanks---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Best of Luck Tmac!!!

Comment

With ya on one and against you on another. Good luck buddy
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

gl tonight !!

Comment

Gl Tmac

Comment

Thanks All And Best Of Luck To You As Well! Got a little lucky on Bradley but hell I'll take it!!

Comment

Working...
                          X