• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Parks with Bases GOY

Record (50 - 32) +91.4 Units

10 Star play

Minnesota -145

Posting this before the line moves to much it has already moved some. I like this play big time and will be playing it the hardest I have playing any other one this year.

Will post more plays later.

Good Luck today :D

1 of 1 Morons

Good luck on your 10 STAR!

John
    Good luck,
    John

Comment

Homer

I too seen this game as well , and liked it but 10 **********

I have to feel that you have seen something I did not and already have my voucher out there at *** .

If you have the time or inclination , could you share it with me ?

It has to be a massive lean for this kind of play and I could learn from your insight ?

Thanks in advance !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
      " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Information For You

1.) This is revenge from last week Santana pitched in that 5-0 loss in the 14th inning against Davis.

2.) Minnesota was off last night for the first time in 20 days. Will be well rested. On the other hand Cleveland has played two straight extra inning games and used alot of pitchers during that time. I.E. Four extra inning games in last 10 days.

3.) Santana is 2-0 with 0.82 ERA over last three Straight.

4.) Davis is 0-3 with a 4.62 ERA over his last eight starts. The 23-year-old Davis matched Santana in his last start on Wednesday. Davis failed to earn a decision after allowing two hits and striking out six over six innings. Key that I like is he normally doesn't last late into the games. Meaning Bullpen time and from earlier they're tired playing right into the hands of the Twins.

5.) He's a Right hander and Minnesota hits them hard on a normal basis.

6.) I was in Minnesota last week on Vacation and Manager Ron Gardenhire called the team out after that Cleveland loss thursday afternoon. Said they have no heart and don't know what their playing for. After that they have stepped up to the plate and I don't see a let down in this game after lossing 3 of 4 at home from them last week. They will be ready and looking for a real butt kicking.

1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Yes Indeed

I see that you did see a few things that slipped under my radar and after this post "I" will use it to my advantage !

Thanks a ton for your time !

[good-eye]

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
          " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

homer

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR 10 STAR

Comment

Adding

Normal Plays on:

2* Colorado +105

I like them coming home after a ass kicking in New York and getting it done here.

2* Baltimore -125

2* St. Louis -185

Good Luck tonight
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

twins

they just cant hit cleveland pitching... bottom line

Comment

oh yeh of little faith; 4 run Twinkie 6th.

Comment

Yes LeCroy Three run homer now Santana just has to hold them at bay. For the next three innings
                    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

good luck Homer

They should be ok once they got the lead. I know this team inside and out and I have a small play on them to win as well! I would have gone bigger but this Cleveland team has had straw dogs, needles, dust and every other kind of voodoo you can image over them. No viable explantion for it. They just haunt them this year!

You'll see Every Day Eddy in the ninth inning(he is a trip sometimes) I'm sure unless Santana can keep his pitches down in the count....84 after 7... so far...so good!

Bring this one Home RRRR!!! :D Goldv
                      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Agree Gold

I agree with you on that one Cleveland was 8-3 against Minnesota coming into the game.

That was one of the things I was actually playing. In my option Minnesota is going to win the Division. So I was thinking they really want to take out Cleveland and get that monkey off their back.

F.Y.I- I have to see the pitching matchup for this weekend but without knowing them. I LOVE the Twins to take out Kansas City. Their by far the best team in the division they just need to play like it...

And they wakeup and kicked them 8-2

Time for some
                        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

excellent call on minny.....good research, had straight and
                          pending parlay w/dodgers -1.5 -130

Comment

thanks Ballfan

good luck on LA. Brown should hold them in for you.

Also welcome to the board and Good Luck.
                            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

ballfan, Welcome to the Forum

EXCELLENT job Homer!!!!:D

Comment

Working...
                              X