• Show
Clear All

• 4138.00 Outcome

minus the 1960.00 wagered = 2178.00 profit

Lady says " YAHOO "

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:

ps --- is taking money from the rich and keeping it sound right ?
    Last edited by MemphisMafia; 08-19-2003, 12:04 AM.
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Awesome

is that from the Doggies ?
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

homer

yes it is ... check out my playing 3 tracks tonight thread !

G.L.

***MMM***

results at rosnet2000.com or trackinfo.com
      Last edited by MemphisMafia; 08-19-2003, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Memphis- Maybe you should change your handle from Memphis Mafia to Memphis Magician as there is something eerie, unearthly and magical about your pecks I mean picks.

Comment

savage 1

I am so excited that I am going to buy a new pair of heels [ woman thing] and take a cold shower and get ready for the sunrise . I have been banging on all 8 cyl. lately and thank you for your pickers also [ not to be confussed with any typo ]

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

After that picking MMM you deserve it. :D :D

Also after my research if everything comes out right I will have My Bases of the year going tomorrow.

:D :D
            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Memphis-with all that moolah you won tonight, why not take a warm shower;hot water can't be that much(or is it too hot down there in Memphis)?

Comment

Cant wait

Pitch it out there homer .... we can use all the help we can get !

savage1 .... my dear man I have not lived in Memphis since 1966 and even then it was off&on , I now reside and have been for over 21 years on beautiful Lake Geneva Wis. [ home of the Playboy club ] aside from having four of the largest tax bases out of the top 25 nation-wide its actually a very nice "hood" .

Fontana Wis. is my hometown now , on the west-end of the lake and is a very small community of about 1700 people . We like to think of it as the gateway to the west [ St. Louis ] just borrowed that from us .

And hot water is not a rare commodity around here , I have 3 tanks . 1 for the house [80 gals.] and 2 for the kennel [1-100gal. & 1- 150 gal.] and I pay plenty in the winter for them , but they are not a choice here but rather a absolute necessity !

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

Sorry Memphis-I should have known better that a class act like you would no longer reside in such a plebeian unglamorous place like Memphis.
                  I brought up hot showers because I personally hate cold showers in any season.

Comment

savage 1

Surely you jest ;

Its a great city with a long history and least we forget ,,, it gave me a great headstart in life !

I would suggest that we all take a different approach and give thanks to our roots because serve us well or not they are after all what got us here ! Fortunes favor the brave and I for one will never think for a moment that I was born with victory in my mouth [nah-nah] I got a big ole mouth full of defeat first .

That in itself makes it taste much sweeter !

And I referred to the water as a way of taking my excitement and putting it in its proper perspective .

As always

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

Memphis-you make good points;roots are important.
                      I was (am ) curious as to what Memphis would offer someone who was thinking of moving there OTHER than Elvis connection.

Comment

Working...
                      X