Sunday Total Winner.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Total Winner.......

I’ve bet the Timberwolves Over the total in every game since the All Star break, and have cashed every time. There’s absolutely no reason to jump off the ‘Minnesota Over’ train on Sunday against the Wizards, another defensively lacking uptempo squad. The T-wolves are 21-6 to the Over at the Target Center this season. No other team in the NBA has that strong of a totals trend at home, cashing at a 78% clip.
    When these two teams met earlier in the week, we saw 212 points scored, despite a poor shooting night for both teams from three point land, combining to hit just seven of their 26 shots from beyond the arc. Both teams rank among the NBA’s elite at the free throw line, hitting 80% and 78%, taking advantage of their scoring opportunities with the shot clock off. And both teams enjoy stellar assist-to-turnover ratios, each ranking in the top 10 in the league -- good ball movement, finding open shooters on the offensive end. Look for the loser of this game to crack the century mark, sending yet another Timberwolves home game OVER

Over 206

bump

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
      bump
      What does that mean?

Comment

Originally posted by DeGenerate1
        What does that mean?
        when the guys write "bump"-they are doing a line of toot usually peruvian flake is the preferred elvis dust around here"blue,blue,blue suede shoes-you can do anything but step on my blue suede shoes" "AMY WHAT YOU GONNA DO,I THINK I COULD STAY WITH YOU FOR A WHILE MAYBE LONGER IF" PS-LAST SONG NOT BYE THE KING BUT A GREAT TOOT SONG,SHE NO LIE,SHE NO LIE,SHE NO LIE
        Last edited by WayneChung; 02-25-2007, 02:07 PM.
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
          when the guys write "bump"-they are doing a line of toot usually peruvian flake is the preferred elvis dust around here"blue,blue,blue suede shoes-you can do anything but step on my blue suede shoes"
          First time I understood what you wrote!

Comment

Originally posted by DeGenerate1
            First time I understood what you wrote!
            A FRIEND WHO PARTAKES OF MIND-ALTERING CHEMICALS,WELCOME TO THE FORUM !!
            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

gl I will jump aboard
              SEASON RECORDS AS OF 1/24/16

NFL
              LW 2-0 +3
              SEAS 64-40-3 +23.05

NBA
              LW 1-2 -2.3
              SEAS 17-16 +6.4

NHL
              LW 8-3 +5.85
              SEAS 20-14 +0.35