Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

If I recall someone had a couple of big bets yesterday in the NBA, I thnk they were for $1500 or $2000 apiece.
    I was trying to find and read that thread today, as I forgot to write down the picks and after searching a number of times, I couldn't find the particular thread.
    Could someone direct me to it? Perhaps I saw it at another forum, and that is the reason I cannot find it;I did think it was here though.
    Thanks in advance.

Savage, can I share an idea with you? I bet $5500 a game, no more no less throughout the year. But just because someone is a big bettor, doesnt mean there a big winner. It just means they got more money to play with. Something to thimk about

Comment

Originally posted by Don Wallace
      Savage, can I share an idea with you? I bet $5500 a game, no more no less throughout the year. But just because someone is a big bettor, doesnt mean there a big winner. It just means they got more money to play with. Something to thimk about
      Don-I don't think you understood my point.
      I have been wagering since the 1970's and have been around the block a "few" times.
      In this case, I was merely trying to re-read the thread and see how the picks did, because in this instance the plays did seem bigger than normal for this particular bettor.
      I think he had been doing pretty well on his scale up until the bets, and I just wanted to follow through and see how he did, being the type of curious person I am.
      It simply bothered/bothers me that today I can't find the thread today(assuming it was posted in this forum-I may have seen it elsewhere, but I believe it was in this forum).

Comment

Sorry bro, my bad.

Comment

No reason to be sorry Don;unless you checked my profile and saw what an old fart I really am, I can see where you might think I was a rookie.lol

Comment

Sorry guys. My bad. I found it;it was someone on another forum.

Comment

Hi Savage

Sooooo........Don`t keep us hanging with this..How did he do??

Comment

hope that vintage firebird still running good !!
                DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by jimlv2
                  Sooooo........Don`t keep us hanging with this..How did he do??
                  He lost the two big plays with the Knicks and Celtics,
                  Chung-The Firebird is long gone(actually about 30 years ago). lol
                  Am currently driving a Honda Insight(hybrid) and am thinking of adding another hybird, The Toyota Prius, as soon as my wife has a better command of English and can pass the driving test.
                  Last edited by savage1; 02-24-2007, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
                    He lost the two big plays with the Knicks and Celtics,
                    Chung-The Firebird is long gone(actually about 30 years ago). lol
                    Am currently driving a Honda Insight(hybrid) and am thinking of adding another hybird, The Toyota Prius, as soon as my wife has a better command of English and can pass the driving test.
                    Saavy ... check out the Toyota Highlander hybrid ... my neighbor has one ... nice

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                      Saavy ... check out the Toyota Highlander hybrid ... my neighbor has one ... nice .... But I still love my Model T
                      Times are sure passing you by Pappy
                      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Spark-I will-Thanks. I am not sure and am going to research it, but I believe the only problem may be the mpg is somewhat lower with the Highlander than is the Prius.

Comment

Working...
                        X