saturdays ncaa action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jt4545
    HEY sea, I WOULD SAY GO FUCK YOURSELF, BUT I'M ABOVE ALL THAT SHIT YOU NO NUT SON-OF-A-BITCH, I DID MAKE A MISTAKE, I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS TELLING MR. PERFECT GOOD LUCK, I HOPE YOUR SORRY ASS NEVER WINS ANOTHER BET STICK THAT UP YOUR SORRY ASS, WHY ALL THE BULL SHIT ANYWAY YOU COCK SUCKER, YOU CAUGHT ME IN A BAD WAY THIS MORNING SO BAD FUCKING LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES.

you set a good example for a 58 year old,im sure your kids would be proud of you

the last thing i would ever do is wish someones family the worst,....have a good day buddy and don't bother me anymore
    I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Yes I Do, I Always Tell Them Not To Down Anyone, "until" Someone Tries To Kick Them First Like You Did I Made A Mistake, That Anyone Could Have Made And You Jump All Over Me, That's Pure Bull Shit. I Can't See You Face To Face, So I Tell You This Way, You Must Have Some Kind Of Problem, Just Because I Used The Name Oak, Now Did The Call For All You Bull Shit??? I Always Fight Fire With Fire, Remember You Shot The First Shot!!!!!!!
      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Yes I Do, I Always Tell Them Not To Down Anyone, "until" Someone Tries To Kick Them First Like You Did I Made A Mistake, That Anyone Could Have Made And You Jump All Over Me, That's Pure Bull Shit. I Can't See You Face To Face, So I Tell You This Way, You Must Have Some Kind Of Problem, Just Because I Used The Name Oak, Now Did The Call For All You Bull Shit??? I Always Fight Fire With Fire, Remember You Shot The First Shot!!!!!!!

your a mental case pal,..you need some professional help,...if you won't do it for yourself do it for your family cause they are the ones suffering living with you......have a good day im don't with this and you
        I AM A NITWIT

Comment

that s.d.st play worries me now that i see everybody and their brother is on the same play.we all know what happens when everybody is on the same team don't we
          I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred
            that s.d.st play worries me now that i see everybody and their brother is on the same play.we all know what happens when everybody is on the same team don't we
            Hopefully the bookies get

Comment

Originally posted by LeRoy
              Hopefully the bookies get

LMAO,THATS GREAT LEROY,LOL
              I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Good Luck Seao....Like S.D.St. too
                THE ART OF BEING WISE IS THE ART OF KNOWING WHAT TO OVERLOOK...

Comment

Originally posted by SACPAC
                  Good Luck Seao....Like S.D.St. too

thanks SAC but man mizz had that game and let it get away from them,the bastages as KAPT would say.well 0-1-1 so far with the rubber game coming up soon......gl buddy
                  I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Thanks Seaofred, I Just Put The Wrong Name Down, Sorry
                    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Thanks Seaofred, I Just Put The Wrong Name Down, Sorry

no problem buddy
                      I AM A NITWIT

Comment

awesome guys ... thanks