Early Mon Picks <<==>>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Mon Picks <<==>>

Well the public got one on Philly last night as Tomko had the bad outing after going 6-0 on the road and the kid threw his once in a career game through 7. Even at that Stl almost got them as the Philly bullpen once again let down but just a little too late.

Won't be around till a lot later so here's two early picks for the day:

5*==>BRAVES -149

Hampton on the mound and may have more RBI's in the game than the Dbacks hitters. Braves are pissed after only a couple of hits and wasting a jewel pitching job from Maddux....Dbacks to pay the price.

3*==>EXPOS -145b

Vazquez vs. retread Hermanson does not look like a game I would want my units on SF......the sweep is tough but man they are toast right right now and the Expos are jacked after the walk off win.....Monty to win at home again and then look out for a Giant resurgance next week!

Best of luck to anyone on these games!!! GoldV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Adding two plays for tonight

Valdes coming off the injury and Detroit sending Maroth on a soul search and to start a rookie vs. the hottest hitting team in bball right now......Det has also put up some runs asl well.

2*==>DET/TEX (O)9

2*==>CWS -134

Buerle has been superman at home as of late and the Sox are overdue to break out of their funk......unfortuantely Washburn may be the victim although the Angels bats have been incrediblely hot as well. They find the deep freeze tonight with Markus Amoungus on the Moundacus! (Always knew that Latin course would pay off someday)!

Hope all got to play the early day big winner and the bonus 3 star on the Expos for some evening change.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!! GoldV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

change

HEY GOLD VIKE

LOOKS LIKE PITCHING CHANGE DETROIT ROBERTSON

Comment

Yep got it

I made a weird acknowledgement to it in "sending Maroth soul searching"! They said this afternoon they were bringing this kid in for a shot. They got him in the Mark Redman trade and want to see if they got their monies worth or not......I think it will "Not" at least quite yet. Not stellar numbers in AAA!

Good Luck PoBoy!! Got any hot picks for tonight!!?? Gv

Comment

not much so far

GOLD VIKE

GOOD LUCK TO YOU

Comment

I rode EM GV, Thanks!!! Knock

Comment

Good Job

my man, as I had said before, after the break, the WOOD is GOLD

Comment

G.V.

You keep this up and you might qualify as " One-hell-of-a-picker "

You Rascal !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
                " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

I'll see if that vowel still sticks

One
                  Hell
                  of
                  a
                  Peeker! Yep....it still sticks and now the "c" is gone!

Comment

If the Rangers were not

so busy grounding into bases loaded double plays it would have been a nice 4-0 sweep for the day......LOL......BUT....We will take the 3-1 with the PLUS 5* 3* and 2* in and a -2* on the the Tex toatl for a nice 8 unit profit.

Hope everyone had winners today and best of luck!! GoldV

Comment

I believe there is a song from ny parents' era which starts off with words"I love you a bushel and a peck...."
                      Draw your own inferences.

Comment

Hmmmmmmm

Sooooooooo.......the old limeric/rhyme is really:

Picker Piper pecked a pound of peckered pickles??

This really gets comppickcated!

Comment

Goldvike-Lmfao. I can't follow that act with anything as I am laughing too hard.

Comment

"Pick'haps if Memphis wants to "peck" on one of us, she can tell us how good a "pecker" of games she is compared to our mere mortal ability in this regard.
                            If we pick the Packers next week to cover and they do not and Memphis in turn picks their opponent, it will undoubtedly prove that Memphis is the best capper among us and that we are inferior peckers.
                            Last edited by savage1; 08-19-2003, 12:13 AM.

Comment

OK....I THINK I FOLLOW YOU NOW

So if Memphis caps that game......then we should look for a Pack of Pickers to Peck away at perhaps the other pick which would mean we Pack it in for the Peckers and the Packers would be the pick to please the picking peckers.....perhaps?

Thanks SAVAGE!! THAT CLEARED IT ALL UP FOR ME!! :D

Comment

Working...
                              X