Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mike lee

anyone have mike lee's plays yet?

19 years as a successful professional handicapper! - A Las Vegas Legend.

Mike's Biography
    Mike won his big Value Plus play yesterday on the Blazers-Nets Over the total and you can receive today's big play in the NBA for only $25 at 1-900-772-2277. Value - Plus - a big NBA winner at 1-900-772-2277!

Or receive Mike's Plays over your computer By Clicking Here for Picks Online!

Friday, 08/02/2002

Mike has been handicapping for 27 years, the last 21 professionally and has published and authored his Moneymaker Newsletter for the last 19 years, which contains statistics and predictions, and is easily considered one of the best of its kind.

Additionally, Mike has written three books:

BASKETBALL HANDICAPPING - Mike explores the world of NBA power ratings and college-pro intangibles.

BETTING THE BASES - Still considered one of if not THE BEST book written on baseball handicapping. Mike explores team and pitcher tendencies, streaks, current form and much more.

MINDBETTING - The first half of the book explores Mike's theories on controling your emotions in betting situations. In the second half, Mike takes you step by step into the most important aspects of winning based on defense, rushing game, etc.

Finally, his Handicapping Contest results speak volumes:

1980 - Mike finished 5th in the Castaways Challenge.

1981 - Mike finished 2nd in the Castaways Ultimate Challenge.

1984 - Mike finished 3rd in the Castaways Challenge.

1985 - Mike WON the CASTAWAYS ULTIMATE CHALLENGE ($85,000)

1986 - Mike finished 9th in Las Vegas Hilton Super Book Challenge.

1988 - Mike finished 5th in Super Book Challenge. (100+ entries)

1989 - MIKE FINISHED 1ST in the SUPER BOOK CHALLENGE picking 7 games a week with a final record of 65-37 (67%). (100+ entries).

1995 - Mike finished 3rd out of 237 contestants in the SUPER BOOK CHALLENGE ($26,000 PRIZE)

In 2000, Mike finished fourth out of 191 contestants in the SUPER BOOK CHALLENGE.

From 1985-2000, Mike has won over a QUARTER MILLION in contest winnings.

MONEY MAKER

Daily Money Plays! $10

1-900-285-8080
    Purchase Picks

VALUE PLUS

Great Plays At A Great Price! $25

1-900-772-2277
    Purchase Picks

PREMIUM WINNER

Mike's Strongest Plays! $50

1-900-526-5100
    Purchase Picks

Mike's Previous Articles

Previous Article 1

Previous Article 2

Previous Article 3

Comment

if this guy won over a quarter million in contest winnings, why is he bothering selling his picks for $10?

Comment

He is passing today per his website

Comment

Hey mbates, haven't you been watching the system? I'm sure he wins more plays than what you do. Ever wonder why the service picks have a beter line than you do?
          You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

hey mbates, maybe his chicken is better than yours. Put your dung where your mouth is. I didn't see your chicken bet tonight. What's up?
            You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

PHIL JR.

Hey Phil JR. What can I say. I couldn't get her to shit after a hour of trying. I guess that means she's passing. She's 3-0 this week.
              Uncle Phil is thinking about leasing her out from me for his college bowl picks!!!

Comment

Working...
              X