I am 23-2 the last 3 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am 23-2 the last 3 days

Actually I am 3-7, but I wanted to get some views.

After almost 3 years of visiting this site, and a week of more stress here than I have at work, I have decided to start posting some plays. First of all, let me say that my handicapping is limited to looking at lines that don't make sense for some reason or other. I follow the ACC and have a decent knowlege of that conference. My first two games will be: Rotation # 739: NC State + 2 1/2 5*
    Rotation# 764: WF +6 5*

Since the State game has already gone off, I will only count it if it loses.

I also should disclose that my wife has had a major crush on Monte for the past several years from another site. Her name is Shea, and we had a baby girl last April and I am pretty sure I am the papa. I am cool with fantasy thing because Dr. Ruth says all women fantasize whether they admit it or not.

Seriously all, I really do like this site. The info is great, and it is a class act compared to the other sites out there. Lets keep it that way. If it takes me posting losers, thats ok. Lets get back on track.

In advance: 0-2 (-11) In case I don't get on tomorrow

nice run ROBBY keep it going
    I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Robby your the best bro.....

I'm gonna be up your way soon...I'll keep you posted!

Comment

Very nice post after a day of drama

Comment

Thanks Red, but I was only teasing bro. I actually owe my man about $82.

$55 of that is because our boys didn't show up against VT last night. A loss this time of year is good in my opinion.

Comment

gl robby morini!

Comment

Good Luck 23-2 hahahaha

I needed the laffe ...

Comment

Adding Minnesota # 784 + 10 1/2, and #809Duke + 1 1/2 for 3* each.

Total for 2-14-07 0-4 (17.6) in advance

Comment

GL Robby,,,good stuff here,,,and I agree about the stress thing..
                  Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

Good luck, nice approach at views.
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

gl Robby

Comment

only guy that could go 23-2 is ty gaston and his code donkey picks
                        edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Working...
                        X