This may be a first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
    The guy is an asset, period......you can never surround yourself with 2 many good players

PEACE
    Yup just like Ron Artest and Terrell Owens. Next time i see someone saying the things he did and consider him an Asset, it will be the 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      Yup just like Ron Artest and Terrell Owens. Next time i see someone saying the things he did and consider him an Asset, it will be the 1st.
      Yeah well this aint church chat or school teacher chat......its bettors chat and thats where I consider him an assett

I said it before it was a very poor choice of words....lets not mix the picks with his choice of words

PEACE

Comment

Wayne... are we still friends??

Comment

Yeah well this aint church chat or school teacher chat......its bettors chat and thats where I consider him an assett

I said it before it was a very poor choice of words....lets not mix the picks with his choice of words

PEACE
          Well, i don't live & breath by his picks so i guess it makes it easier for me.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            Well, i don't live & breath by his picks so i guess it makes it easier for me.
            What you just said has absolutely nothing to do with what I said

PEACE

Comment

What you just said has absolutely nothing to do with what I said

PEACE
              I really don't care Ronnie. I didn't ban him but i'll defend the reasons as we have never allowed that shit here ... Ever.

Comment

Good.... Are we done yet?? Lets go to bed my children! 2morrow is another day my friends... Goodnight Pimp and Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                  Good.... Are we done yet?? Lets go to bed my children! 2morrow is another day my friends... Goodnight Pimp and Wayne
                  Goodnight and Goodluck

or is it

Goodluck and Goodnight?

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                  X