This may be a first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218
    I'm amazed at how someone puts up a sign and gets hammered with "Go fuck your mothers cunt" ... Then when the thread gets closed opens up one of the worst tirades of all time that was beyond belief and we are fighting people who are defending that. It's fucken sickening.
    I texted Spark a couple times asking was I in the wrong but couldn't get a response. I thought I was in the twilight zone. Even Monte felt he did nothing wrong. Who knows.......

Comment

He has posted in your last 3 GOY threads

in the teaser thread he asked if 22-8 was all time or this year which isnt a bad question considering the amount of GOYs that were popping off every other day and you answered him that it was ll time since you started on the board and that was the end of it

in the Alabama thread he asked if you had lost your last 2 because he wanted to pound the game assuming you cant lose 3 in a row and he stressed he wasnt bashing

in the Spurs thread he wished a good luck and that was it

again IMO nothing was out of line......if you know of anything that I dont because you are here more and see more point it out and if you dont want to thats fine 2

what happened was an isolated incident.......we have all gone on tirades before towards others and were given passes.....IMO he is a regular everyday contributor and that should stand for something

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
        "Go fuck your mother" is a common thing to say in the world..

P.S. Big MIke... i'm sorry to hear your mother has passed away especially at the young age when you were.. You know i got mad love for ya kid!!
        Are you serious? Not this part of the world!

And thank you.

Comment

He said it out of anger.. Like he knew Big Mike's mom passed away.. I'm sure when you or anyone else is in the heat of the battle those exact words come out of everyones mouth... except for the cunt part... but "Go fuck your mother" is a common thing to say in the world..

P.S. Big MIke... i'm sorry to hear your mother has passed away especially at the young age when you were.. You know i got mad love for ya kid!!
          So what doc, maybe he needs to fucken grow up and who gives up fuck if she passed away. It should not have been said even if she was alive. And no, it's not common here doc. You can rip each other but you don't bring parents cunt and fuck into it and whether or not you liked it, the cunt word WAS there. It's fucken sad that you would make excuses for that behavior. I hope you never have kids.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
            I texted Spark a couple times asking was I in the wrong but couldn't get a response. I thought I was in the twilight zone. Even Monte felt he did nothing wrong. Who knows.......
            you push buttons and yer good at it

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
              He has posted in your last 3 GOY threads

in the teaser thread he asked if 22-8 was all time or this year which isnt a bad question considering the amount of GOYs that were popping off every other day and you answered him that it was ll time since you started on the board and that was the end of it

in the Alabama thread he asked if you had lost your last 2 because he wanted to pound the game assuming you cant lose 3 in a row and he stressed he wasnt bashing

in the Spurs thread he wished a good luck and that was it

again IMO nothing was out of line......if you know of anything that I dont because you are here more and see more point it out and if you dont want to thats fine 2

what happened was an isolated incident.......we have all gone on tirades before towards others and were given passes.....IMO he is a regular everyday contributor and that should stand for something

PEACE
              That's great ronnie. Take next week and keep going further back to where he laid the ground work. I'm done proving anything to you as i really don't need to. Read above and let it sink in.

Comment

Post 57 & 64 sums it up for me Ronnie. If you still don't get it, i can't help you.

Comment

Post 57 & 64 sums it up for me Ronnie. If you still don't get it, i can't help you.
                  The guy went off on BigMike and you banned him........so be it........I said my take on the matter and thats that.......I am not in charge around here......you guys are

PEACE

Comment

So what doc, maybe he needs to fucken grow up and who gives up fuck if she passed away. It should not have been said even if she was alive. And no, it's not common here doc. You can rip each other but you don't bring parents cunt and fuck into it and whether or not you liked it, the cunt word WAS there. It's fucken sad that you would make excuses for that behavior. I hope you never have kids.

Wow, seriously?? Then it must be the south then because i hear that phrase all the time.. And no, i'm not going to have kids... I wont be able to hand another lovedoc!!!

Listen wayne, i'm not trying to give you a hard time... I look at it more of a nice but intriguing conversation we are having here.. Wayne, it will never be like what it got to between us before... It was bad for the forum and bad for both of us... It just didn't look good.. You may not respect me, but like i told you after what we had, i had gained alot of respect for you. You have kept everything fair.

Comment

I dont think GG got banned because of his tirade, JMHO

PEACE

Comment

The guy went off on BigMike and you banned him........so be it........I said my take on the matter and thats that.......I am not in charge around here......you guys are

PEACE
                        No pimp, i didn't ban him. I'm just defending the move. I was the one who banned names 3-7

Comment

The guy is an asset, period......you can never surround yourself with 2 many good players

PEACE

Comment

Wow, seriously?? Then it must be the south then because i hear that phrase all the time.. And no, i'm not going to have kids... I wont be able to hand another lovedoc!!!

Listen wayne, i'm not trying to give you a hard time... I look at it more of a nice but intriguing conversation we are having here.. Wayne, it will never be like what it got to between us before... It was bad for the forum and bad for both of us... It just didn't look good.. You may not respect me, but like i told you after what we had, i had gained alot of respect for you. You have kept everything fair.
                            I'm sure it is intriguing to BigMike and others watching you defend a person who spoke all of those words. He had a simple 3 day ban (that was well deserved) and he kept coming back over and over again.

BigMike had a 3 day ban recently too. He didn't go on a rampage to get it either but he sat back and came back in 3 days.

Comment

I dont think GG got banned because of his tirade, JMHO

PEACE
                              Are you crazy pimp. Yes, he did, from Joe, after his tirade, not before.

Comment

this is over as far as I am concerned......if i want to find what he has to say he posts at 5 different joints according to others

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                                X