VALENTINE'S DAY Nice plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VALENTINE'S DAY Nice plays

I havent been online in awhile.. seems to be moreBC drama going on again.. guys please try to find something better to do.. just my opinion
    here are the plays, got big plans tonight with the woman. hope you guys are out on a date or spend some time with your special girl tonight we all know they love this day and are not babbling on a message board tonight..
    1* PISTONS-3

1* DUQUESNE -1

1* BC -2

1*OHIO STATE -11(buy 1/2) just in case, i hate getting hooked
    40 yard windsprints are the cure for hangovers, don't believe me try them.

gl to ya tonight----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I'm sorry but how many times are you going to say the same shit about your woman and the quality time and not spending time here. You seem to be here a lot posting your plays. basically what the Diesel is saying is stop being a hyprocrite.

Comment

GL tonite Wade

Comment

gl tonite wade g!

Comment

GL WADE NICE TO SEE YA POSTInG I LIKE SOME YOUR PLAYS U MIGHT WANT TO HIT THAT DUQU. OVER ALSO THEY HAVE BEEN MONEY OF LATE ON THERE OVERS JUST A THOUGHT GLL
            GET-R-DON PEACE
            U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
            THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
            BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Wade-sir..I understand where Diesel is coming from. i don't like to get caught up in the drama and I do spend some time on here because this is my escape and I love to do it. I recently went through a break up and this is what I plan to do to occupy my time until I get over it. If I choose to do that I will. No disrespect buddy but this is what people like to do then so be it...we are all adults here and we choose our own paths.. Good luck tonight.

Comment

gl tonight
                jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

You're supposed to a man right Bryce. Suck it up. It's only tits and a pussy.

Comment

Nice Bambi!! You are right...got royally screwed though..if you only knew!!

Comment

Been through many relationships in my time as a young stallion tending bar. I could never find the right one so I said fuck it and I'm still swinging single and loving it. It'll take time but trust me if she screwed you once she's not worth it. You will be better off in the end.

Comment

awful night sorry guys
                        as punishment i am going out to the local track and run 60 yard sprints to make myself pay for this bad NITE!
                        40 yard windsprints are the cure for hangovers, don't believe me try them.

Comment

Im going to run up to the bar and get me a beer,,,
                          2013-2014.... NCAA 7-6

Comment

Working...
                          X