SAT PICKS--"Fear no Wood"!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAT PICKS--"Fear no Wood"!

Won't be around till late tomorrow so play these for a buck or two apiece on the early games and play with the profits on the night games (hopefully)!:D

5*==>BOSTON -143
    5*==>OAKLAND -240
    3*==>BOST/SEAT (O)7
    5*==>ASTROS -200
    4*==>FLOR -1.5 @+100

A 6:00 game to take early before it goes negative is:

3*==>Oriioles +108 vs Yanks

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ON ALL THE GAMES!! GoldV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

G.V.

You wouldnt be riding Pedro`s 10 - 0 , 0.94 era vs. them ? would you ?

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

I should have known

you would be all over that stat too!! Hey that is very hard to pass up and very difficult to ignore. Even knowing that the bullpens will no doubt enter into it later.....(hence the over-7) plus I think Boston will take Pinero yard a time or two today. Just thought the early games were worth the chalk today.

Although I have two other 3 star picks not posted on the Twins +113 and the Pirates -155 and left the Cub game alone.

I may add an 0ver 9.5 to that BaltNYY tussle with Hitchcock on the mound. I think Alfred H. would give up fewer to the O's today!!

BEST OF LUCK ON YOUR PLAYS TODAY!!! Goldv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

LOOKS LIKE A

Nice early start with all the 5 * winners in already and just missing the total by a run in the Red Sox leaving a gazillion scoring chances out on the field.

My ISP has be down more than up so my evening plays did not get posted here but what I have/had ARE:

BESIDES THE ORIOLES now plus +116

Took

2*==> DRAYS on a parlay +116 to win with the Over 8.5 for 3.8:1

ADDED:

5*==>CWS -164
        2*==>(0) 10.5

The White sox have dumped three in a row......which team has the best winning record since the all star break? The White Sox at 18-7. Colon will give up his share of runs tonight and throw 179 pitches into the 7th as well but the Texas rook and that sorry bullpen are going to pay a huge price for the latest CWS power outage of the bats. This might be ugly reall early.

TWO NFLX plays:
        2*==>Vikings +3
        (not because I am biased but because this team needs a win and KC was shocked by their new defense in two early scrimmages this year which Minn handled them with ease.

3*==>SD/ARZ (U)34

FWIW--- I see the WIZ has a bet on the Tigers. I think this play has a very good chance to hit! i WILL PLAY IT AS WELL!!

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE......GoldV

Comment

ONE LAST PLAY TONIGHT

ADDING

3*==>ANGEL/DET (0)9

Nobody seems to want a total on this game and yet I see two starting pitchers that should "give it up" for the team! Sele is a disaster as a starter (hence others on Det) and Ledzema will pitch lights out for 2 innings and then turn the lights out on himself an inning later. Two teams that have not been scoring a lot in the past two weeks for average but I think Det jumps em early and that great Angels bullpen can't hold the total under 10 between the two teams.

Sele has struggled lately, posting an 0-3 record in his last five outings.
          Against the White Sox on Monday, Sele threw only 4 1/3 innings, allowing three runs on six hits and four walks.
          Sele has walked more batters this year than he has struck out!

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!! Goldv

Comment

My fault for the typo on the

DRAY and over game......DAMN IT....!! I parlayed the DRAYS and used the M & M "GUT SHOT" on the under with it for a 3.8:1 Winner. THANKS to M & M it hit the total half and thank god nobody could play it with the late post on the ISP being down....I reallllllllllly try to watch for those typos but to get the info out on a very short time frame before game starts it will on rare occassion get mistyped.....sorry....GoldV

Aug 16 5:55pm 2 Team Parlay - Winner
            1. Baseball - Tampa Bay Devil Rays - moneyline (+116)
            for the entire game held on Aug 16 at 6:05pm [winner]
            C Gaudin -R must start and C Lee -L must start for action
            2. Baseball - Tampa Bay Devil Rays/Cleveland Indians - total Under 8½ (+110)
            for the entire game held on Aug 16 at 6:05pm [winner]
            C Gaudin -R must start and C Lee -L must start for action

Comment

Looks fine here

and we are glad you got it in !!!!!

Congrats big guy !

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

Re: ONE LAST PLAY TONIGHT

Originally posted by GoldVike
                ADDING

3*==>ANGEL/DET (0)9

Nobody seems to want a total on this game and yet I see two starting pitchers that should "give it up" for the team! Sele is a disaster as a starter (hence others on Det) and Ledzema will pitch lights out for 2 innings and then turn the lights out on himself an inning later. Two teams that have not been scoring a lot in the past two weeks for average but I think Det jumps em early and that great Angels bullpen can't hold the total under 10 between the two teams.

Sele has struggled lately, posting an 0-3 record in his last five outings.
                Against the White Sox on Monday, Sele threw only 4 1/3 innings, allowing three runs on six hits and four walks.
                Sele has walked more batters this year than he has struck out!

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!! Goldv

Comment

The Angels got rid of

the wrong pitcher in Appier............Sele is every bit as bad as I thought tonight......that over was "over" early....it is really too bad that the Tigers just have no pitchers to help them hold leads...GOOD LUCK TO ALL tomorrow and hope all had a "unitarily prosperus day"!! Gold

Comment

Re: Re: ONE LAST PLAY TONIGHT

Originally posted by GoldVike
                    Ever hear of " Blinker`s "

They kill most wagers for the lack of seeing !

Great outlook , with no run-around ..... sound judgement indeed !

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

M & M

Now THAT is good!! No less than 4 choice semantical jewels in one response!! Not a "total" surprise!

Thanks again for all your winners today and will look forward to tomrorrows gems!

P.S. ....I think the Royals are stating to lapse because the injuries are finally starting to override the adrenalin winning streak. BUT...they do get to hammer on R.R. tomorrow!!:D

BEST OF LUCK AND THANKS AGAIN.....YOUR RECORD HAS BEEN TRULY OUTSTANDING!! Goldv

Heyyyyyy.....go break Howell III's arm would ya!!?

orrrrrrr....did we take D'Amico instead of DiMarco??!!

That means I have to take the Pirates tomorrow and give 3 strokes ORRRRR take DiMarco on the Run Line +1.5 holes given a 3 ball and no strike count on the 5th hole putting for par with a Louisville Slugger and.........wait a minute.......now I lost myself.....sighhhhhhhhhhh.....I gotta go study this golf thing again......

Comment

You are a true comedy

I wish I could break something ????

Looks like we go into the last day on a wing-and-a-prayer ,,,,, you have the names right .... I gave the wrong winner [ as of yet ]
                        and little can be said of E Turners ability to callem right [ he aint perfect "like us " ]

You keepem coming and I will , we make a great high&low team just wished we could land a [ 2 out of 3 pin-fall deal ] by the way you ever wager on the WWF ? just kidding !

Lets hold our breathe and pray [ gambler`s can do that ? ]

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

Re: You are a true comedy

Originally posted by MemphisMafia
                          I wish I could break something ????

Looks like we go into the last day on a wing-and-a-prayer ,,,,, you have the names right .... I gave the wrong winner [ as of yet ]
                          and little can be said of E Turners ability to callem right [ he aint perfect "like us " ]

You keepem coming and I will , we make a great high&low team just wished we could land a [ 2 out of 3 pin-fall deal ] by the way you ever wager on the WWF ? just kidding !

Lets hold our breathe and pray [ gambler`s can do that ? ]

G.L.

***MMM***

WWF???? I HAD TO GIVE IT UP!! After "the incident".....you know....I put down the bankroll on "MAD DOG VACHON" and "COWBOY BILL WATTS" To Defeat "THE CRUSHER" and "THE BRUISER" (Milwaukee beer brothers) in a Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer Double Keg Death Match!

This was of course the Seniors Circuit from the "All Star Wrestling" days which is the predecsor to the now WWF!

I think "VERN GAGNE" won it all back then!! :D

Comment

Working...
                          X