No announcement yet.

NBA 2/9 Play$$$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THANKS!!! Again Frank! I want to thank you not ONLY for posting winners, but for helping me learn about the discipline of wagering. You play to win, in spots. If you don't like something on a certain night, you stay away. You don't play to play. I REALLY appreciate that! I look for you every night and have made a bunch $$$ following you. I truly appreciate the $$$, but I really appreciate your example of how to play. Thanks!!
    "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

Originally posted by soonerbud
      THANKS!!! Again Frank! I want to thank you not ONLY for posting winners, but for helping me learn about the discipline of wagering. You play to win, in spots. If you don't like something on a certain night, you stay away. You don't play to play. I REALLY appreciate that! I look for you every night and have made a bunch $$$ following you. I truly appreciate the $$$, but I really appreciate your example of how to play. Thanks!!
      Thanks for taking the time to post your appreciation. It's replies like these that are huge reminders of what we're trying to accomplish here at BC.

What's more important, than cappers like me trying to pass on 'wisdom', is hearing cappers like you are listening.

Comment

Working...
      X