X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats jc .... 16000

Congrats buddy ...

Way to go JC!!!

Great to have you around here man.....always get a good laugh from your posts!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Congrats buddy! Keep em coming. Glad to have you around here man

Comment

Thanks Joe, would be better if Armageddon wasnt happening in the urgent thread. I hate to see that shit.
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

congrats on post 16000...one of the nicest guys on the site

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
            Thanks Joe, would be better if Armageddon wasnt happening in the urgent thread. I hate to see that shit.
            Always something, isn't it...? They should lock that threadfor the day and let cooler heads prevail.

Congrats JC....
            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

With the Bud Shootout tomorrow night, I had one thing on my mind today, and that was to spread all the Hick propoganda I could. Now i'm not in the mood

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                With the Bud Shootout tomorrow night, I had one thing on my mind today, and that was to spread all the Hick propoganda I could. Now i'm not in the mood
                What's the Bud Shootout?
                Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Thank goodness, this place had become political and neckcar threads. 2 things that i dont really wanna discuss. We need thaikarate to post some nude woman to lighten the mood
                  [email protected]

Comment

Congratulations You Turd

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                      What's the Bud Shootout?
                      It's a dash for the cash race. No points involved, only about the money. There is a 20 lap segment, then a pit stop. Then 50 more laps for the ca$h. Drivers tend to take a few more risks in normal. Great action

Comment

It's a dash for the cash race. No points involved, only about the money. There is a 20 lap segment, then a pit stop. Then 50 more laps for the ca$h. Drivers tend to take a few more risks in normal. Great action

When do i have to get my picks to Wayne, and what the fuck is survivor mean anyway. If my guy loses in week one am i out
                        [email protected]

Comment

This is a local race that you are racing in KB?
                          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Congrats to you JC!!..Great to have to around here!

Comment

Originally posted by Meg25
                              Congrats to you JC!!..Great to have to around here!

Stop Lying ...

Comment

Working...
                              X