Spears "S" System Friday Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spears "S" System Friday Play

Now 7-1 with unlikely plays of Philly, Nets (the night before) and last nights Kings against the bulls. There is no wonder that very few follow- I don't even want to bet on them- but they win.
    If I am sounding more like a tout this evening its because I am learning to like teams that seem like they have little chance of covering- Vegas makes it seem that way and the reverse angle on betting the opposite of the public comes into a wider scope for me. I really don't understand why the Kings were even favored over the Bulls - given that many think the Kings have tanked.
    But alas, I trudge on.
    Now- I will admit that I need a few good books. I need a new deposit method that doesn't require a fee- seems like extra vig!
    Maybe Chado- I can send ya Pinny deposit
    like the Ace Man! Ha Thanx all!

OK Play
    516 Cleveland -2

(What- Cleveland favored. Yes- over Miami- I told ya it doesn't make sense! Miami is playing lights out and seems renewed and rededicated to the season- but what is seems like that each time on this system!)
    Last edited by Spearit; 02-09-2007, 09:09 AM.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Originally posted by Spearit
    Now 7-1 with unlikely plays of Philly, Nets (the night before) and last nights Kings against the bulls. There is no wonder that very few follow- I don't even want to bet on them- but they win.
    The plays that no one wants to follow often win. It takes balls to play some of them.

congrats

Comment

gl Spearit, and thanks---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GL with the Cavs tonight Spear!!!
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Ooh- More - this should show the power of this system. Be it woe or win! Let it be as it should be! again 7-1 on this system.

522 Warriors -1.5 (see -2 some places--poor Bulls - 2 nights against this system)

510 Sixers -1.5 (vs Clippers)- (what Philly again)

and we already have
          516 Cleveland -2
          "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

gl wit all ur plays, and great work. i new i shoulda taken sac town @ home last nite!

Comment

GL tonight Spearit!

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                The plays that no one wants to follow often win. It takes balls to play some of them.

congrats
                just like a few weeks ago in college hoops when Indiana "upset" Wisconsin...i think the line was a pick most places and LineMover said in his post it takes balls to play this game

Comment

Gl Balls Man
                  FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

I don't see what's not to like about all three plays. They're all at home, the Clippers and Bulls are terrible on the road.

Comment

I had Sac last night also in both halves, considering how Chic has lost there the last 7 trips, May tail ya tonight on these..GL
                      MLB 2007 140-108
                      Kruise Rec 31-14
                      Combined 171-122
                      NBA Playoffs:47-30

My luck is so bad, it could be raining pussy outside and I could walk out and get hit with a dick!

Comment

What do you guys think about the Warriors/Bulls UNDER 207, both teams are coming off 5 straight road games, tired maybe?
                        Last edited by BigWeiner; 02-09-2007, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Well 3 of 4 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

And both should have tired legs

But Over is 8-3 in last eleven Golden State games and Golden State: 5-1 Over vs. Central Division

If you follow trends closely???
                          MLB 2007 140-108
                          Kruise Rec 31-14
                          Combined 171-122

My luck is so bad, it could be raining pussy outside and I could walk out and get hit with a dick!

Comment

Originally posted by SharkinthePool
                            Well 3 of 4 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

And both should have tired legs

But Over is 8-3 in last eleven Golden State games and Golden State: 5-1 Over vs. Central Division

If you follow trends closely???
                            Yea Golden State plays zero D, but I'm playing the under in this one, 5 road games in row for these two, Warriors only scored 100 twice in the last five, I believe, and the Bulls have scored 100 once in the last five I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
                              Yea Golden State plays zero D, but I'm playing the under in this one, 5 road games in row for these two, Warriors only scored 100 twice in the last five, I believe, and the Bulls have scored 100 once in the last five I believe.

I think thats the right side on the total, I'm gonna take GS as the Bulls have lost 7 str8 there.... GL...
                              MLB 2007 140-108
                              Kruise Rec 31-14
                              Combined 171-122

Comment

Working...
                              X